Office Things

So HR wetu juzi amesema ati this Christmas tunafanya something called Secret Santa. We intend to break for the holidays on the 22nd. Sasa they wrote people’s names on paper and placed it on a large bowl. You pick halafu the name you get, unabuyia yeye something to appreciate them and what not.

I got a name of some singo matha, so nauliza who knows where I can get those new born clothes nimalize hii story kabla I finish my mulla on stupid trips here and there?

3 Likes

biachara street

1 Like

Hahahahahaha i cry for you @AMB_Sunday pole kwa msiba…wakajaribu stunt kama hio natuma protest email anonymously!

5 Likes

how will you know the size? nguo ni hard kupeana gift.

3 Likes

Shida ya hio secret santa ni huezi peana food ama drink na lazima ueleze mbona ulibuy chenye umepeana na lazima kiwe memorable

1 Like

Once in another job…this happened nikaangukia mama mwingine hujifanya mschana…ati you had to sweet talk her into doing her ferking work…worse of all ni alikiwa anakaa karibu na mlango that would lock itself automatically when it closed…since she would walk aroind the office she would look at you across the glass door na akatae kukufungulia mlango live live…ati you call the person you are going to see akuje afungue…
Hio siku ya kupeana gift sikutokea!!!

25 Likes

Corporate life naweza futwa job day 2.
Imejaa masaitan tupu.

22 Likes

is a part of team building…you give and receive…
@AMB_Sunday unataka kupeana nguo za mtoi kwani are you appreciating the mother or the baby? how sure are you she’s happy with her single motherhood and your gift will not remind her of her pain?

4 Likes

There are a million other team building efforts/activities…this if you ask me does not solve much.

Buy her : handbag, panties, dera, watch, kikoi, calabash, mkeka, uteo, ama smartphone. Achana na mtoi wake.

6 Likes

Zinga la Mothers union

11 Likes

You seem to have a very negative view of life and maybe your work/workplace and possibly the people you work with. Maybe it is your introvert nature. Exchanging gifts among colleagues is not about “solving” previous problems but building bridges for the future.

7 Likes

I used to hate dec office shenanigans. Imagine ukibaiya nongwe high end whisky glasses alafu inakununulia thermos ile ndogo ya 150 bob. Upuss!

20 Likes

One time our boss told us to buy gifts of a minimum of 2500 so that the receiver can “feel appreciated”. Secret santa died that year, and it never recovered until even after I left.

A good gift comes from the heart after careful consideration. Cost just serves nuisance value.

6 Likes

But it should be done willingly, it should not be forced.

2 Likes

It shouldn’t. And this is why you know the person beforehand so you consider their personality and so on. Helps in making staff focus on the person rather than the work mate.

It must be a lot of stress working there. In my work place vitu zingine ni umeffi. Kila mtu hujisort kivyake. Ata contributions za sijui loss of a loved one hapa hazitambuliki. Kuna jamaa alijaribu ‘ile goat eating’ alijua hajui,people became ghosts

8 Likes

[ATTACH=full]144611[/ATTACH]

10 Likes

:D:D:D wanaume hawana huruma out here.

1 Like

Ma HR ni masaitan tu, people are there to do the fuxking job not to exchange gifts. Making the other person life difficult to keep him busy. Kwanza HR wanawake wako na ujinga sana

4 Likes