Office End year party

Yea…it is that time of the year when we get to attend these things…a very great avenue to know colleagues at their raw form…

Well mimi naenda upperhill kwa hiyo hoteli for one sole reason…to stick it up on that regional chief and of course afterwards blame it on the free alcohol…

kwanza napitia nairobi west nichape cheap liquids…ndio nifike huko nikiwa charged vibaya sana
…haka kamama kaujifanya sana…Naenda iyo bash tuwakeh alafu ikifika past midnight nianze kukapea peace of my mind…

The plan is to lure her and appear friendly and supportive of her management of things…but nikiona zimekashika pia sasa tuanze “kusemezana” ukweli…

Nyinyi mshafanya bash zenyu za ofisi?how were they?did you embarrass yourself?,did you chipo a colleague?mlipigana na mdosi?

Mzee, ur still employed?

Cheza chini. Kama kuna vitu anafanya na hazikufurahishi, face her head on. One on One. Ukitumia excuse ya pombe utakuja January upate termination letter inakutegea kwa desk yako…

yea…like other millions hapa kenya

last year kuna mdosi aliingililiwa ivo na hii mwaka ametii…sitachoma sana…

:D:D:D:D just let it go. Utakua frustrated next year mpaka uresign hio job

You work in a shady organisation kama hamujamalizana na end of year parties by now!

wengi hufanya a week before christmas so we aint that bad…

maybe i will give a hint

Is that really you or the 50th soul tie you’ve met this year talking

I’m having a 0-Fisi end of year party

Don’t do it. In fact don’t even attend that party. If you do am sure you will do what you just set your mind to.
Drunk arguments go south very fast and you might find yourself staring at an egg in your face or worse, a police case tomorrow.

Thank me later.