Offer

Any Juvenile in here who wants to make this lonely Cougar happy …??? :blush:

1 Like

Wakubwa, hii inakulika banae

3 Likes

Heshimu yeye buana.She just lost her hubby to tongue cancer just last month.

3 Likes

Kîhîî heshimu this lady. She just got widowed last month

4 Likes

Who says a lady in mourning can’t be moaning

9 Likes

This the real kuoga na kurudi soko. Lakini hapo kwa tongue cancer is scary.

1 Like

Njaruo naskia tongue cancer huletwa juu ya kulamba ikus. Ugonjwa Hatari Sana. A female pussy is a dumpsite of bacteria.

3 Likes

Elders go give her a shoulder to cry on…tongue cancer kwani mzae akilambe shimo mbaya

2 Likes

Yes true.Nikama alilamba shimo iko na human papilloma virus variant hatari saidi.Since i heard about what killed him i started checking out lung cancer.Hii kulamba lamba kuma is not safe at all especially kama ni jike hujui anapelekanga kuma wapi when she is not with you

3 Likes

There is so much Ignorance being spewed here that I will not address or dignify …:rage:

Nutritionist tulia

2 Likes

Kijana …
Grow a Brain …
Those tactics work only on your fellow Juvenile age mates …
I am on another level …

Who the fuck is this woman and why do y’all know so much about her

1 Like

you are the only certificate holder (in nutrition) in the pool of degree holder talkers.respect your unlearned self sir.

If perchance you are labouring to glorify that almost useless “parchment” you somehow dubiously obtained from some discredited local institution …

Save your limited energy for operations in low speed lanes …

nyamazisha bakuli wee certicate holder.No sane doctor across the globe has his computer hard drive full of dirty landwhales instead of cutting edge clinical studies in medical fields like oncology surgery or nephrology.the fact that 99.98% of your contribution in ktalk is posting landwhales and downloaded pics of fat women instead of posting medical content in the science and tech section confirms that you have a lot of time in your hands synonymous to certificate holders in nutrition sir.

6 Likes