Of the haves,the have nots..:.SK macharia attends son's memorial na chopper

SECURITY GUIDELINES ON THE CESSATION OF MOVEMENT IN THE NAIROBI METROPOLITAN AREA
[ol]
[li]I. The daily nationwide curfew is still in full force, starting from 7PM to 5AM[/li][li]The boundaries of the Nairobi Metropolitan Area shall be as provided in the attached Annexure l[/li][li]No movement shall be allowed, either in or out of the designated areas, for any of following: [/li][li]a. Pedestrians [/li][li] b. Passengers aboard any form of vehicle, motorcycle, bicycle, [SIZE=7]aircraft[/SIZE] or train.[/li][/ol]
…now,the above is an extract from the cessation of movement in/out of nairobi.
… well,now watch this video:…specifically from 0000:21 to 0:30
the define what essential services are(20mks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upcwTtFUqI

Poverty ni mbaya. That is all I can say now.

Gayness ni mbaya ghaseer takataka

Si watu wengi sana wanatoka na kuingia Nairobi, kila siku? Hii ya Macharia imekuwa sore thumb ju?

Where were the wives?

1.JU SI ESSENTIAL SERVICE
2.JU SI A MATTER OF LIFE OR DEATH
3.JU TUMEONYESHWO KWA TV BILA HATA KUFICHWA AND IMEEKWA KWA PRIME TIME …YAANI KUTUKUMBUSHA MASKINI “MTADU”
4…nakam kuendelea:D

wako wangapi so far?

The official ones are two.
I doubt if any of them gave birth to the late.

Joho alienda state house juzi ,hiyo amukuona…

kwanza define essential services…alafu useme kama anyone else wanting to do a memorial service for their loved ones can then travel freely

mgani alisomea kahuhia girls?

With all those billions, he will still die. Life is about caring for each other.

Hii statement tunaijua, keep working hard

…yea all those…and still cant figure how to wear a mask properly

Life is vanity. I understand the kid was killed by his 25million shillings car. Hizo ni mburoti fifty huko Juja farm

But boss how do you know where he came from?Maybe hakuwa Nairobi in the first place…?

:D:D…errr…i dont.but it feels good to troll the rich…but enyewe ni obvious where he was from

Poor people’s motto! It’s as if the rich owe you something. Get off your lazy ass son and work!

In case you are wondering, the chopper is his.

Heri yeye. Some get killed after being hit by a donkey or by their 350K jalopy. In case deaths are being compared, ako juu.