Of Subarus and Meffi Drivers

Good riddance, enjoy it but not at the expense of other good citizens. As i said, i have nothing against subarus, just the owners. Actually, skods fabias are actually rally cars. I got mine for speed back then and the fact that i love manual transmission. Originally it had a muffler with dual tailpipes (standard factory) and was a bit loud. I chucked a few months later. It’s called maturing up quick!!

It was a forester

mature up quick and stop being bothered by someone that is just having his fun!! else go live in a convent where you will control what goes on around you. or better yet report him to the cops and stop whining online

Auto is gay

1 Like

@Mark10 naona kizungu ngumu. I keep the cars i love. I have two others and use skoda once in a while. I love European cars…you get the flow huh?

1 Like

@Stifler007 Here we go again. I don’t know what to call it. Irony. A drunk driver criticizing another degenerate driver.
It’s like dropping your cigarette when you saw the guy on the pew across you at church drinking beer.
Driving home you put the lives of many people in danger including yourself and you’re here yapping about waking up kids and housewives. WtF

8 Likes

we don’t care whether you love European or Azerbaijani cars hizo ni zako. You can have twenty for all we care. Your primary concern should be getting home and having an explanation for your wife for beaking the curfew. Not what a subaru driver is doing in your neighborhood to the point of scaring your already scared self

1 Like

Hapo @Stifler007 ulijitega saa ile ulisema ulikuwa drunk and driving. The subaru guy is nothing compared to your suicidal spirit.

3 Likes

@Mark10 naona kizungu ngumu. I keep the cars i love. I have two others and use skoda once in a while. I love European cars…you get the flow huh?

@kah tony there are two issues here, unless you also own a noisy subaru, my problem is the intentional revving thus the very ‘loud gun-shot’ like noise at 3am. Am sure that guy could have just driven normally without all that disturbance, just like i carefully drove home without risking anyone’s life.

Comprehension is a biach.

2 Likes

I don’t own a subaru. My point is you shouldn’t be driving drunk and write like you’re proud of it. You won’t get a medal. Did you read what I’d written?

2 Likes

@Rene Descartes some villagers here are very connaiving, they just had to twist shit, now i look likeWaiguru.

1 Like

Subarus are nice cars. Actually all cars are okay. What matters are the drivers and their mentality. You have seen Proboxes that look like scarecrow with bars and “minyugis” everywhere, that mentality is the same with those who put big ‘subaru’ sticker on their subarus. …what for? we know it’s a subaru idiot.

That mentality unfortunately is so much with those who put mufflers and funny sounds to mention but a few

For the last 2 years i had the below (na sisubui) [ATTACH=full]69568[/ATTACH] and its respectable for both church, high level meetings rave and even road trips. Guys wanted me to change the exhaust but i said NO

2 Likes

:smiley: :D:D mi bado sielewi mnangangania nini. but keep at it. ntakuja hapo na kiboko niwachape wote.

2 Likes

My friend you should hear chargers and mustangs. Wee
But I find it lame , the noises and all. It feels like they attention seekers or kids having some fun

Kwani bado ‘you’re drunk as usual?’

Kuna fala ingine ilikuja huku complaining ati gari zingine lights za mbele ziafanana na za nyuma so karibu agongane with an oncoming vehicle. Here’s the kicker, he had started the post by kutumbia vile alikuwa amekunywa. Hii ndio ujinga tunaongea juu yake.

3 Likes

Hii ni vita ya watu wa 4-pistons. Endeleeni tu.

3 Likes

kweeeeeeeenda mbali! potea kama mh370!

1 Like

OK, so much about dick measuring, it’s gone on long enough. Those of you in Nairobi, do those fancy rides have submarine capabilities? You will surely need that this evening after the heavy downpour.

2 Likes

Hizi maswali za umama peleka soko

1 Like