Of failures and miserable villagers

Gashui wazee hukumbuka. Hii weekend utakunywa nini

Wine kidogo na game ya Chelsea Sunday.

I just laugh when I see people mentioning me in that section. Let them find me in the real life, I don’t hide myself.

tampon went too deep i see

Sasa si ushamuonyesha kitu ya kufanya; now that amekugusa Mahali, hadi ukaadhirika. Mimi hata huwa sikanyagi hio pande imejaa ufala…

Padre ni ukweli ulikutana na villager mkakunywa keg? Niliona ukisifiwa

I find it childish to hide, then use someone’s storyline against them. There are many options if you detest Alchemist and feel like gloating. First of all the bugger has no idea who I am, who is better between us and how that helps them. I would have prefered a thread, where once I am defeated we are done.

:D:D:D:D kama vile ulisifiwa baada ya kupeana cookies kwa hili gari lako. Next time ufunge huo mlango wa mbele bana. :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]136217[/ATTACH]

:eek::eek::eek: time for a new handle!!! Ice cube na MM wameenda tu hivyo!! Reinventing myself mtaniona!!!

:confused::confused:

My anonymity has been breached

wacha umalaya uone vile utakua na mjulubengs mingi unashindwa utafanya nini

Jaduong’, kidogo ni litre ngapi?

Let me tell you what happened, this guy went and cheated on me, the his side dish started feeling entitled and started looking for me, he said it was a mistake and apologized, kidogo kidogo, he says he has to go to MSA for work, kumbe he is out having quickies with the Kunguru

Mrs D nilikuambia ni spirit INA post huko. Angalia hata timeline ni around. 11 to 1 AM. MSA nakumbukua Niki confess asubuhi after spanking a striper. I pre empted you (which guy does that? SMH). Hii mambo wacha liberty atuombee. That is all we need.

0.75 white…my dear @Guru ndio alinirudisha kwa waing’a…:):wink: nilikuwa nimemaliza stock.

Thank you for the good advice. New handle! New me! Coming soon…mtajua hamjui

One who is covering a bigger sin

Ahem, umekosea kwa hiyo decimal.
7.5 lts.

That said, Secrets is for kichwa maji talkers.

he he he…my record capacity was between 30 and 35 tusker malts between 1100hrs and approximately 0200 hrs one weekend in nakuru…i still walked home juu ilikuwa home pub…siku hizi chupa moja ya white is too much even the body refuses…

:D:D:D
15 litres ya pombe?
Kwani tumbo yako ilikuwa tangi?