OBADO DENIED BAIL

Even after Lawyers trying sickness grounds bail has been denied. I hear mama was to commit suicide if bail is denied.

He he he, miti inaendelea kuteresa.

hahaha. Nobody can stop reggae.

Which mama?

I think its best he stays in remand.

I hope to see the first serving politician jailed, alafu aletwe case files in a few years with that distinct background tune atuelezee yote after pondering about it in his cell block

Revisited judiciary sio mchezo.

This is an indication of how strong a case the DPP has put forth, evidence ni tight kama pussy ya singo matha! When you are charged with murder it is almost impossible for a judge to believe you wouldnt go after witnesses and prosecutors if you were released on bail especially when you have a whole county’s revenues at your disposal.

Court of Appeal and an Application for bond pending hearing of the Appeal…activating in 10…9…8…7…

i beg to be the devils advocate , very clearly there is a political angle to this from the top most , someone has decided obado must go by hook or crook and its obvious ni msaliti BABA pushing Uhuru , just because people loved Obado to reject babas candidate does not mean mukanyagie jamaa akiwa chini . the law is being applied in a biased way , we might talk of public interest but why is Waiguru , Ojaamong , ile ngombe gavana wa wasomali N.E , KIDERO , Solai dam owner , Sambonja gavana wa Taita ( yes its proven he faked academic papers ) , DCJ Mwilu . lets be fair to every VIP , wangewacha jamaa aende aendelee na kazi ama washike all vips and freeze their accounts vile wamefanyia msito Obado .

Kenyans are cheering because they think this fight is for them lakini hawaoni Obado anakua chastised juu ya kukiuka sheria za Raila.

Anyway, wacha akule maharage and his small penis.

i beg to be the devils advocate , very clearly there is a political angle to this from the top most , someone has decided obado must go by hook or crook and its obvious ni msaliti BABA pushing Uhuru , just because people loved Obado to reject babas candidate does not mean mukanyagie jamaa akiwa chini . the law is being applied in a biased way , we might talk of public interest but why is Waiguru , Ojaamong , ile ngombe gavana wa wasomali N.E , KIDERO , Solai dam owner , Sambonja gavana wa Taita ( yes its proven he faked academic papers ) , DCJ Mwilu . lets be fair to every VIP , wangewacha jamaa aende aendelee na kazi ama washike all vips and freeze their accounts vile wamefanyia msito Obado .

Hii hata na appeal sidhani atapewa bail. The guy has a lot of influence and might interfere with witnesses if released. Secondly, it is for his own security. I don’t think he will be safe outside prison.

Mrs. OB -First Lady…Toto isnt doing a good job of funds transfers in Australia

The evidence must be overwhelming for the judge to deny him bail

Not even the evidence. The hearing has not started. I think it is the circumstances.

Umekua Cliff Ombeta? Kuna Criminals and rogue politicians na kuna KIRIMINO UPUSS. Killing a PG Woman alafu unaengage your whole family, your whole office,mpaka PA wawili??? Now even FIDA and other civil society wakina CRADLE have sought to be enjoined plus the area MP Kaluma is the family lawyer.This is a public interest case and an abuse of power in the worst way, in this era of the war on graft, this is the biggest statement maker that impunity will not be tolerated. Hii case itapea DCI,DPP serious bonga points and restoration of public trust in institutions of justice that were once deemed irredeemable. Talk about killing 50 birds with one stone. Hii kesi ni ile inatwa kuangukia by public prosecutions office-this is a windfall , its high profile,its shocking, no precedent,its human rights,its women’s rights, its abuse of power,abuse of office, its lack of integrity and morality,just what government needs to make a big statement in matters impunity. Serikali sio mamako it’ll turn on you when its convenient and in its best interests.

Very true they are being very very biased in this. I said apa juzi

None of the people in that list has been charged with murder and to make it worse the DCI has painted an accurate picture of how everything went down, on face value alone the judge is saying she is convinced Obado is a murderer so she has to think about the safety of witnesses and prosecutors, if he could kill a defenseless woman over a pregnancy why wouldnt he kill to secure his freedom?