Nyeuthi is Hated Everywhere!

I thought Somalis were Arabs :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Bingwa_Scrotum likes this.

8 Likes

Gazans also hate on the myeuthis that are protesting on their behalf!!! TF!

2 Likes

Hao ni Wambui na Atieno pretending to be Fatuma and Khadija. Meffi hao

4 Likes

Mwacha mila ni mtumwa. Na bado.

Watermelons hawataheshimiwa popote. Mara wameiga wazungu na kutamka " kenia" instead of Kenya, kidogo wameiga waislamu kwa kuvaa buibui, confused elements.

4 Likes

Mehn! You’re wicked. :green_emoji:

:green_emoji:

Mimi sipendi jews. Hiyo si kusema napenda arabus.

1 Like

Santa Claus nikibeba my magic ward na kuvalia traditional attire hio kienyeji ingenipea hata coomer haraka sana

1 Like

@Bingwa_Scrotum I thought religion makes everyone sucking mohammed deek equal?

4 Likes

Haka kadem si kabaya

3 Likes

You have your answer right there with yourself!

:green_emoji:

But Brain-dead negroes Stand with Israel, Brainless negro stand with Ukraine while the fvcking cunts hate you with a passion.

Negro Is a natural slave and will be enslaved for the next 5 million years to come

3 Likes

Must be Lebanese. All the lebanese I have interacted with are the most shit people ever. Attitude imejaa kwa kichwa na kujido sana with their humanitarian visas.

1 Like

Most Lebanese people feel that they are white and not Arabic. They may have a few people from Eastern Europe who moved there during the period when the Ottoman Empire was thriving, but they are mostly Arabs, not white.

We are hated just because we have a:

Ukisoma the History Medieval Period, You will come to learn that Most Arabs were dark-skinned in color and it is because of the Intermarriages with the Ottoman Turks that they later developed the current white skin complexion that most of them have.

1 Like

Stupid People… Wakifuatiwa na the Palestinians and Egyptians. In fact the Iranians are one of the Nicest People I have come across.

1 Like

That’s why I support their overall termination tubaki blacks , I have a theory on how to run down the white motherfuckers naturally without war

Zoomalis being treated as equals by their arabs brethren

2 Likes