NYAKUNDI ARRESTED AND DETAINED - ABOUT TIME TOO

Boy child activist is in jail for his jibes on Nrb Governor Mike Sonko.

effidence or it will nefer apen

[ATTACH=full]167814[/ATTACH]
Amepelekewa coke na mkate

Mefii ghasia ya qayole. I thought unampenda makena

Kila mtu ale ujeuri wake .Lakini saa zingine i tend to think you his wife or side dish .

Naskia huko Mombasa kuna genge la kunguru linalojiita “Wakware Babies” linawahangaisha wananchi.

@Meria Mata , @pseudonym and other coasterians leteni picha ya Hawa kunguru

I don’t get his obsession with Somalis.
What have they done to him?
He seems to be ranting about them half the time.

What does Apollo Mboya have in common with the goon if its not a nefarious agenda?

:D:D:D:D to them he is worth a loaf

KPLC cases

why would he be arrested, this is a civil mater not criminal.

Woi? Mtu kama huyu ,anatisha hivi surely??? Even my old hosband is extremely handsum compared to this guy. So ugly Gosh!!! Traumatic to even look at his face kwa internet. This man needs plastic surgery, hio sura apana.

Interesting, there is a lot more to it. If more complainants come forward he’ll be spending the rest of his days in court rooms and cells.
[MEDIA=telegram]CyprianNyakundi/10676[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=telegram]CyprianNyakundi/10675[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=telegram]CyprianNyakundi/10674[/MEDIA]
[MEDIA=telegram]CyprianNyakundi/10673[/MEDIA]

maybe court room, but these being civil matters he should not be in jail.

Some of the charges do fall under the penal code, implying they would be criminal if he is convicted

1. Offence of ethnic or racial contempt
    (1) Any person who utters words intended to incite feelings of contempt, hatred, hostility, violence or discrimination against any person, group or community on the basis of ethnicity or race, commits an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding one million shillings, or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding five years, or both.
    https://i.imgur.com/rgO0WjV.jpg