NTV FIRES MARK MAASAI

I like this. I read somewhere that the best time to start looking for another job is right after you start one. It doesn’t make intuitive sense, but it’s very true.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]nobody watches TV as before. Social media is replacing a lot of jobs that a lot of companies had to hire people to do[/SIZE][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=7][/SIZE]

Can’t forget his interview with the then DP,William Ruto:

Mark- What really happened with your marriage with Uhuru?

Dp- My friend,am married to Rachael and Uhuru is married to Margaret,so I don’t understand what you talking about.:smiley:

Copied

You can always be fired from your job, but you will never be fired from your work.

ru u a motivational speaker

No.

Entrepreneurship is always the way to go…

Print and tv media is dead or dying. A guy with an 10K infinix and 500 bob mic can get more reach than a media production with 10 camera crew, a 15-man editorial and another 10-man post production crew. Not to mention maintenance, rental space costs, and tv licenses.

Their golden years are past them. Its time to accept reality and die honorably or wait to be swept out with the garbage

You bastards are funny… so if i compliment a man it means i am gay… your medula need an upgrade.

The only employees who are safe now ni wale wanafanya kwa govt/county

A while back niliwaambia lakini some bonobos led by @Jimit saw it fit to doubt my actionable intel.

I have said it before and I will say it again. I am not your grandmother guys so you better stop doubting anything I type. Take my intel and help yourselves because its free.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/prepare-for-a-global-economic-recession.241544/

:D:D:D:D

At that point when you get the compulsion to complement a fellow tree holder you are motherfucking geh. Hii yako ni kama ndume ikusimamishe kwa street na ianze zile za “Hi! Uko na rasa poa. And your nails are cute”. Huoni hapo kuna kizungumkuti?

Wewe ulifaa kuzaliwa male He Goat… I hope you dont breed and spread your IQ deficiency on earth

But hawa top dogs wa media hukula musuri. Kama Shaffie Weru alikua anaokota 700 geez before feminists wamumalise. Na alikua na side hustles kama MCeeing and hiring out sound systems, hio ghaseer haikua inakosa mita per month. Unashindwa kina Maina Kageyni wanaingiza ngapi.

Kuna tofauti gani na wale wa team yetu arsenal etc

Bottomline ni kujipanga Mdau.
Don’t get too comfortable.
You are just a statistic.

More like Anza kufikiria venye hiyo ufala like what @magreb did sio kutoka one plantation to another. No real freedom hapo

could be true or everyone is going broke.
Like 2 years ago kwa hii kibanda yetu we could sell 100+ newspapers in a week saa hii we manage only 10 copies in a week.

Mtoto @Jimit is undergoing some form of depression. He is very snappy nowadays. I think he is teething.

Or he has the colic.