NTSA cracks the whip as Diasporans waamua kutembea in protest

NTSA deregisters Ongata Line Sacco as a PSV operator, asks public to avoid boarding its matatus after Langata Road_Accident that left 4 dead
[ATTACH=full]59297[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Residents wanasemaje? Watakubali kutembea?

Hehehe. Unadhani nikichelewa kazi muhindi atataka kujua kama nilikuwa protest?

9 Likes

Team mafisi wenye wako na magari hapa ndio wanaangukianga

4 Likes

This is bound to fail even before it begins. You expect young girls and Rongai women to walk a whole 12 kilometers to town?
The same people who would rather wait and cram a lift only to go one floor up?
Tell me another.

12 Likes

Sisi wa Karen will not participate.

4 Likes

Something has to be done to control these rogue operators . Nice move but the police , specifically langata station needs to be overhauled .
They are the cause of impunity in that road. Busy harassing users for 50kph and letting matatus run like crazy.

OCS, OCPD should henceforth be held accountable if an accident caused by negligence occurs within their jurisdiction…

@Mzee mzima umeona hii mzae. leo mnapanda nduthi

This can’t and will never happen, nikaa headteacher being held responsible for students getting pregnant

2 Likes

Like I said before, watu wa Rongai, wale wengi, are a special kind of stupid. Mtu afadhali akae kwa stage akingoja matatu flani ikuje kutoka Rongai, ni kama ako na shares huko

7 Likes

Pipu si watu huenda indaa kaguu?

2 Likes

Hehehe, niokotwe langata police

1 Like

You can imagine an accident happening some few kilometers after passing a roadblock - Overloaded. Why can’t those cops be held responsible for negligence?

2 Likes

Yes , because his officers ignore the matatus and watch them cause havoc and take bribes for impunity.

You haven’t seen dare devil satanic cult stark raving madness untill you are caught in a jam around Gems / Banda school in the evening headed to rongai. I swear those matapaka drivers of Nganya matatus are sons of terminally ill hoes. They have not a single ounce of civility or common sense in their drug wasted heads. You havent seen shiet until they overlap , one on the right, one on the left, and one offroad, racing each other at the speed of light, hooting like horny dragons, with hell inspired frenos, makangas hanging out from ngazi za kupanda overhead carrier, with Lucifer inspired dragon mating music blaring and sixteen screens plus a thousand lights…let me sto here…my Bp is already bad enough

17 Likes

Mbona wewe raiya unaingia gari overcrowded in the first place, mbona mnanyamaza deree akidrive recklessly? Mbona…

6 Likes

EISH!

2 Likes

Vintage M4

2 Likes

Unfortunately, not all raiya tend to fully utilise their brains properly. Imagine umepanda matt Rongai; no overload, then along the way wanaanza kuingia. Si hapo mkasa ukitokea itasemekana ulipanda gari overcrowded. Mwananchi anaogopa kirauni. If arrests were made and culprits (including dere na conda) fined, hio tabia itapungua. If karaos enforce it, itapungua, right now they don’t give a hoot… And if OCPD is pushed, he will push subordinates to enforce the regulations…

2 Likes