NOW TRENDING....

Do you remember those old days during festive season where one could eat 4 pieces of chapo, 3 pieces of kienyenji kuku na soap, sodas and anything else that would come around in the village.

Now among the villagers here, who can manage the same like eating a whole loaf of bread na turungi (black tea)

http://www.ugblizz.com/uploads/articles/mainX675/blizz_81754aa510d9116dfd335ceaa1d2f50b_1437495876.jpg

You eat soap? What for, to lubricate your exit system?

9 Likes

ile constipation utapata hapo ni mwenda… no roughage in your meal

Nyam umeanikwa.

He said he eats kuku na Soap; i’m guessing thats the substitute for roughage :D:D:D:D

3 Likes

No big deal that I can.

Nakumbuka enzi zangu nilikuwa nala sinia la pilau peke yangu…after apo ata kopo la maji singehitajii

May be he meant ‘supu’.:D:D:confused::confused:come to think of it…those days when our dear cow bloated with gas after eating grass,we used to give it a mixed concotion of parrafin and soap kwa chupa ya tree top and the gas would go away. May be he seriously meant real ‘soap’ after all!

2 Likes

Four pieces of Chapo for starters…is no big deal to me.If made well I can eat more.

Actually in proper English you “EAT” your soup, not “DRINK” it.

:smiley:

ooooh now you know what i meant (gravy ya chicken) Village…
[ATTACH=full]24965[/ATTACH]

…kwa hiyo picha ni watoto pekee watazama. Watu wazima waliona ni ujinga wakaishia!

:D:D