Nothing to add.. thank you Scophine you are real.

[ATTACH=full]44113[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Wacha kuleta ukabila hapa. Wewe hupeana after miaka mingapi?

1 Like

Hakuna siku nishawai fail vile date zangu zote huanza na swali moja; Ni mangapi?

3 Likes

Every first date that you itch for D,youvgo for it? Disease is real. Women will never match up to men. Cervical cancer and other related issues…

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry, I didnt mean to sound tribal. Though it is true these people love dick like fuck. Mimi sipeanangi.

Mimi sipeanangi

:D:D:D:D:D…Unfortunately we know otherwise!!!

1 Like

Ni sawa so wewe hupewa after miaka mingapi?

I am celibrate, kama Sister Nyatha.

1 Like

Good for you. Ama unataka ku practise secondary virginity?

1 Like

tertiary.

1 Like

these are the people their fathers could have used a condom hatungekuwa na Shida hapa kenya

Celibate*

1 Like

Says she who was kamuliwad na bro-in-law…paralyzed.

2 Likes

Well seeing that you are cut,you’ll never understand it because the utam you get from sex is minute compared to theirs!:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

spot on

If I only wanted sex from you, I will still hit it one year down the line and bounce, in the process wasting your time and leaving you even more emotionally invested in something that was not meant to last. Peana coomer as soon as you can, if the guy bounces your get to move on FAST!

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D madame wajaka wakochini sana

Lol what a name. Imagine introducing each other:
“Hi, my name’s coffin”(Scophine)…
“Uh , what?” :eek::eek:

3 Likes

She’s doing a good job of spreading the good word. Ata kitabu kinasema: “happy are thou that give willfully”

Mimi nikitaka coomer lazima nipate…mm hapan tambua sijui 30 days rule. sijui 60 days rule. I will wait for even 4 years, on the other side napewa nikikamua mpaka kwa mkia…siku utateleza ntakamua mpaka kwa throat…