Notable Kenyan blogs

I read Biko Zulu whenever he has a new post, his way with words make’s it refreshing to read the over 2000 words . Swali moja, kuna any other 254 blogger that is witty, humorous and entertaining?

1 Like

Biko Zulu ni nani na amefanya nini? yuko hapa ktalk?

1 Like

read the title, kubaff.

Ako kwa devolution ministry ?

2 Likes

City girl

1 Like

www.bikozulu.co.ke Jackson Biko wa Business Daily. great blog hata watu wa too long weka summary would love elongated pieces of his articles

1 Like

I also like Bikozulu who I find consistent … the problem with other bloggers is that they run out steam, material or distracted by other things.
By the way what happened to the likes of Wanjohi wa Magogo?

soooo, Biko Zulu ni blog?

Of course his blog is what Deorro have linked up there and happens to be his name. New to the Internet kiddo?

I was serious bout the Cheki maneno. What’s the drill bout it?

2 Likes

I will inbox you and @Algernon. then we can plan an excursion soon…maybe even this Saturday

1 Like

*has linked up there

2 Likes

Can you inbox the insolent negro please.

carry a male chameleon, yellow cockroach and an albino anophles mosquito for the innitiation… hehehe @Mkufuu and @The.Black.Templar will be intouch

2 Likes

please negro insolent the inbox you Can.

Kubaff! Derailment ya nini?
[ATTACH=full]20656[/ATTACH]

1 Like

http://crazynairobian.com/ another hilarious one though not consistent

1 Like

nyanchwani.wordpress.com
owaahh.com

1 Like

There once was a very nice blog by a kenyan prostitute describing her night outs. Sikumbuki jina but it even won international awards/recognition

4 Likes

She was good, I remember she was a UON alumni and used to live at pangani. P. S can’t remember the name of the blog as well.

1 Like