Not Cars, Not RBNBs...But Wives And Kids Are Now For Rent In Kenya...

In Summary
•The Kenyan Coast is sitting on a time bomb, with tourists visiting the destination ostensibly to have sex with children.
•But child prostitution is not only prevalent but also socially accepted in towns and villages along the coast. Authorities and charities are struggling to halt the illicit trade.

[ATTACH=full]266017[/ATTACH]
TRADE: A young Kenyan girl taking care of an elderly tourist at the Kenyan Coast.

“Why should I make another woman rich yet my wife is jobless?”

James Kimani, a tour guide at Kilifi, asked after a tourist asked him to hook him up with a woman for a weekend.
Kimani said the tourist was rich. He had seen him sponsor all his five friends on various excursions.
He wanted a lady to keep him company during his holiday in Kenya.

“After giving it a thought I said, 'Yes I have a nice, bubbly woman. She is dark-skinned, well endowed and naughty. She is my younger sister, very single and well behaved. I can bring her tomorrow,” Kamau said.
Kamau was describing his wife. They have been married for 10 years.
On the evening of August 2018, he went home and made the proposal to the wife.
“Honey, the man is German. I will take you tomorrow to him. All I need you to do is act like my sister avoid raising any suspicion and satisfy him fully. Once he pays you, we will need that money to pay school fees for our two children,” he said.
The woman accepted and ever since she has been in business. Her husband hooks her up with rich visitors.
She takes home Sh40,000 monthly from the trade.
“We still love each other, we are still married and she supports this family. She is the breadwinner,” Kamau said.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/big-read/2019-10-19-poverty-forces-kenyans-to-rent-out-spouses-children-to-tourists/?fbclid=IwAR382MhlgYve97_z-mGinCTRKv1FjGz2BU7iyGk0Oe3A7jV8xCgcV5IdHX8

end times

Dont believe all you read

Baboons !

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kamenuka Bonobo perfume

It’s all true. People will do anything for money.

Upuss. Was it Kimani or Kamau who gave out the wife?

Yeah…tell us more… :stuck_out_tongue:

kwani Kamau cannot be Kimani too…? :stuck_out_tongue:

o_O

Sad reading :frowning:
Does the police do something about this issue?

It happens boss. Do you think all those women you fuck at sj or goodhope or even Kizaa lounj are single? Hehe utashtuka sana kuna mabwana wajinga esp kiuks and coasto guys who have stong matriachial family units just accept this as normal work for the missus. Akirudi home ndio dry fry.
I remember one Anita during my kayole peasant days hubby used to wait for her amfungulie gate 3am after cooking and putting the kids to sleep. Kama housewife. Would smash sometimes when he was out drinking and man such a sweet harlot she was with the longest sexiest legs on a woman. Her face was like the sun. Used to time her akitoka bathroom namvuruta kutoka kwa corridor mpaka bed utaaaaamu! Direct.

If you think im lying ask @Motokubwa how his mom managed to build pig stys in daggoreti

cheza na Mimi lakini usicheze mamangu shoga mbwa hii

This is very true. During my whoring days, I stumbled upon a young beautiful harlot in Nakuru. After becoming her client for several days, we started communicating regularly. One time, I called her but she didn’t pick. She later called me after a few hours and explained why she had ignored the call: her husband was at home at the time I had called.

Utado nini mamas boy

sitakwambia nitakutomba mkundu vile unaomba juu mimi sio shoga,nitakucrush like a faggot vermin you are