Nobody is anonymous on the internet unless....

for the truly paranoid, download tor from a public IP,

it all begins there

If you are not using an external VPN unajidanganya. The reason why external is to hide your IP. Your internal VPN will still connect outside with your IP.

you can imagine the year 3000, trying to be anonymous on the web

it will have grown into different offshoots, like you would say how simple biology from Darwin’s era, is the same with an offshoot of astrobiology currently

future niggas will be getting only dedicated to super specialized micro-knowledge, with different people coming together to supply the necessary info to beat quantum machines in our currently easy IP masking issues

Imagine a quantum machine catfishing you with incredible social engineering, just to smoke you out

The best place to start is by raiding you PC of all the spyware. New Pcs are usually pre installed with programs for various reasons ranging from collecting personal info such esp how you spend your money to sell the data to ads companies. Others are for spying purposes esp for the gvt. New Lenovo computers had adware known as Superfish Visual discovery for spying on what you spend money on. Also Samsung TVs are known to use their cameras and microphones to collect data for US gvt thanks to IOT Internet of Things) where we connect all our devices at home. After dealing with the hardware part then comes to software. Linux is best for this due to the freedom on almost anything here being connectivity. Linux distributions such as Kali and others in addition to virtual boxes are great way to try and remain anonymous.

By the way spying is fast spreading from PCs to everyday devices and appliances. From Health fitness trackers to home appliances such as Washing machines to vehicle systems. Best way is to use the devices without connectivity to the internet.

However, to be sincere it’s impossible to remain anonymous considering the fact that the internet was invented by the US army and almost entirely everything else that evolved from it is from the US such as the GPS that’s important for location and time on our phones and computers. Its also responsible for all payments processing across the globe. Remember also the companies that almost run the internet are from the US.

But personally I don’t think it’s worth the effort to remain anonymous if you ain’t a criminal or terrorist.
Just implement the basics such as uninstalling the spyware, Tor and move from Gmail to other mail services such as proton mail and paid ones prevent those annoying ads

If you post something on a forum not even your internet provider can know you posted it. only the website owner (and maybe Intel ) knows because you are visiting that website.

Hawa watu wanatumia Internet wa WiSP unaweza tell everything they are doing on the net. You are basically their gateway.

I encourage you to stop contributing to topics you have zero understanding about… you sound like a fucking idiot

hi, I’m not trying to anger anyone. just giving my opinion based on what I know. If you have a correction you can provide it. otherwise you yourself are not contributing anything.