No! Satan, or the devil, didn't make me atheist!

Satan was created by God. Everyone is created in God’s image. Satan should not be demonised.

It is never too late to come back to common sense and I congratulate you on that.
I am going to tell what some extremely intelligent people find in religion. I believe that we shouldn’t mix up such notions as religion and faith. As for religion, more often than not it has nothing in common with the god and service of God. It is an organisation which is consisted of ordinary human beings who either pretend or sincerely represent the God on the Earth. I have no trust to such people because they don’t possess any traits which would really signify the fact that they have any connection tothe God. However, the God is for tose who wants to believe in him. The vast majority of people who really believe in God don’t want to argue about the scientific evidence of its existance. They simply want to think that they have soul which will be treated in a just way after their death. That’s it and nothing more. The question is whether you believe or not but not whether you think that the God exists or not. These are two different things.
Bonus: judging by the notion of supernatural, the scientists have no chances of detection of God for quite a simple reason: God is transcendental which means that God is outside the world of materialistic things which makes it impossible for scientists to reach the God.

:D:D:D:D:D coold! sasa kama kjana ainakazi situmcofort na ujinga stories asiende mad or worse suicido

sasa hearsays, distorted stories ndio evidence?? negro plz!!

If the bible says “Jesus wept” …foolish bonobos like you will wait for a mzungu to translate the damn thing for them…

Do you realize the mzungu Jesus you worship is not in the bible ? …but juu you are an ignorant orangutan , you would rather follow your masters badala utumie akili yako …this is why Africa will go nowhere… This brainwashing is messing our society

…let me demonstrate how much of a slave you are …let us prove if Jesus was a mzungu , asian or an alien …tufungue rev 1 :14…

“14] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; [15] And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.”

…I know you are so ignorant , huelewi what you just read… so tafuta kondoo and look at its wool… Sasa juu Kuna wajinga watasema Jesus was Arab…they decided to make Jesus’ description more specific by referencing brass …tafuta brass , (si unajua brass ni rangi Gani ) , now burn it…what color will it be ?

But you would rather pray to some mzungu idol juu mzungu alisema Huyo ndio mungu… DECOLONISE hio ujonga …

[SIZE=7]Don’t be ignorant [/SIZE]

hehe! enyewe ignorance is bliss, sasa if jesus was black,white or Arab mimi inanipea peza ngapi???
and I don’t worship Jesus banae, I jus like him as I do characters in novels, and his teachings are cool ekesampo [the parable of talent.]

Black people worship a white person and cannot do the same to a black person like them …and you think there’s nothing unusual about all that ?

…if a piece of glass worships a stone , hakuna shida (freedom of worship)… But if the glass can’t accept that a piece of glass like itself can be god …then Kuna shida mahali… That’s what we are addressing…

Negroe …unaishi dunia Gani …kenyan history alone , no your tribes history alone since 200 years ago should tell you why we should talk about this stuff… We got colonised through white supremacy and they used a white Jesus… And you say it doesn’t matter…are you this ignorant ?

Religion aside , with your natural intelligence , look at Egypt’s queen nefertitis photo below alafu ujiulize …what are benefits or disadvantages attached to making that queen European…? if you are smart enough to see the implications of that change , use your brain and think . …what are the implications of making the creator of earth and the whole universe wakuwe wazungu …even though white people are less than 20,000 years old while black people are up to 200,000 years old…think about this keenly…

… remember after making god white pale 1AD , everybody deemed inferior got colonised and enslaved…if you can’t put 2 and 2 together , then this topic is not for you…

[ATTACH=full]385167[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]385173[/ATTACH]

Africans should really wake up…

mnajiaibisha vibaya sana…look at Adam and eve …

[ATTACH=full]385174[/ATTACH]

sasa osunguz walituzidi maarifa we had to get in line and follow the leader, utajipea stress mingi ukibishana na jinsi mambo inaenda kijana angu… waacha maji ifuate mkondo

and i worship maradona and berbatov, non of them are mblack na maisha inaendelea