No KTN and Citizen, This NOT ACCEPTABLE............

KTN, and Citizen have just run a story about a domestic dispute in Thika.

The couple in question has 11 children, including some grown-ups. Apparently, the mother has been deserting the family home.

Today, she stormed her/husband’s house with the media in tow.

FROM WHAT I SAW, SHE STARTED THROWING STUFF AT THE HUSBAND, AND THE DAUGHTER INTERVENED TO PROTECT HER FATHER.

A melee ensued, mainly between the woman and her daughter.

BUT you wouldn’t know it from the Citizen and KTN reports.

According to Citizen, the man was battering his wife, though we didn’t see it, and it never ocurred to the media gus they were being used - it’s unethical for one side to be allowed to drive a story any way!

BUT WORSE, ACCORDING TO KTN, THE MAN HAD TURNED HIS DAUGHTER INTO HIS WIFE!

Their evidence? The daughter had said that she loved her father, and told him “tuwawache my love”.

FOR KTN TO USE THIS SIMPLE LINE FROM A POORLY EDUCATED GAL TO IMPUTE INCEST IS THE HEIGHT OF PROFESSIONAL INEPTITUDE.

And yet, they headlined their story with “daughter-to-wife” kicker.

This is unacceptable and inexcusable.

ANY BODY WHO KNOWS THAT MAN SHOULD ADVISE HIM TO BE IN COURT TOMORROW ASKING FOR SH100 MILLION.

The media does not have the right to destroy reputations to boost ratings, and to accuse one of the gravest moral sins Man has ever known WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE.

Am so pissed!

(I have two daughters and we are fairly close so you can imagine some idiot misreporting ati nawakula just because he saw us hugging, for example…)

23 Likes

i agree with you one hundred per cent…seen the ktn version and was blue with outrage…

3 Likes

That is our media my fwend.

Nyinyi wazee wawili endeni mulale mupunguze idleness NGOMBE nyinyi. Sasa nirushieni curse

6 Likes

Thank Zeus I never bother watching news

2 Likes

@Mundu Mulosi, I wish to publicly flag @uwesmake. We can do with less of his negative energy…

tunakuchelewesha ku night-run?

Hehehe na una penda uchokozi

Whatever the case, the daughter is stupid. You dont fight your parent!

4 Likes

can we get the man a ktalk lawyer? @Nananimpa ??

Hehhehe wazee waende home na babuon

4 Likes

Waambie Bukusu shepherd pekee ndio huwa “in tow”, hio media sisi apantambua.

Hehehe! Thanks for the recommendation lakini niko mbali!! Niko cape town natafuta bwana anaitwa masters!!

3 Likes

Everything & anything is possible in centro

Mbisha ya Capetown?

Based on traditions why would anyone fight his or her parents. Niko na hekaya but I am always afraid to post it here.

Nv na Ana kiherehere!

@uwesmake hiyo Telegram niaje?

Lol! Really? I don’t need to send pictures on this forum ndio mniamini.

yaani wewe unaenda tu kisniper bila kuambia talkers wakuzindikishe j.k.i.a na traditional dances?
soma kwa bidii lakini siku hizi hatuoi watu hawajasoma

1 Like

MUNDU kuja telegram tuongee hio story