No, I am Not Je Suis Nice, Or Whatever.............

The people of France continue to support their murderous government, which invaded and destroyed Libya because of its gold reserves and promotion of an African currency. The people of France continue to enjoy the wealth looted from 14 African countries. The people of France continue to support their government which has destroyed Syria. The people of France are evil, racist and murderous (just Gugu the lyrics to their national anthem, the most murderous in the world).

No, I am NOT with the people of France or Nice.

THEIR LIVES ARE NOT ANY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE THOUSANDS OF LIBYANS WHO HAVE DIED SINCE MY HERO GADDAFI WAS DEPOSED AND ASSASSINATED THROUGH SODOMY WITH A BAYONET. THEIR LIVES ARE NOT MORE IMPORTANT THAN THOSE OF SYRIANS, OR CITIZENS OF THE 14 AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

What the West needs to understand is that with the Internet, anybody can be trained to be a deadly warrior, and this war will last a thousand years until all are exhausted. IT IS UNWINNABLE.

But there is a way out.

Universal justice. STOP INVADING AND BOMBING OTHER PEOPLE. FREE THE PALESTINIANS. FREE THE WEST AFRICANS. PAY REPARATIONS. HAVE A MORE JUST INTERNATIONAL ARCHITECTURE.

No, I am not Nice.

Whites lives matter no more than Black lives.

LONG LIVE GADDAFI!

Isn’t it ironic how you have a good command of English; the language spoken by the people you hate the most?

Sazile Al shabaab walitufagia pale westgate blame ilikuwa ya Nani?

Who are you ever with Niggah?

why don’t you also go ahead and support Alshabaab? they came for our necks at west gate citing KDF bombing their women and children

Language is sinless, you dolt!

Kenya is in Somalia at the invitation of the legitimate government of that country. Totally different from an invasion as happened in Libya and Syria.

Hapa niko na guka white lives matter no less than black lives… generally the west has brought this on itself as of westgate tumekuwa tukipigana na wasomali for along time in one way or the other

Libyans wanakipata

Would you consider this to be some type of comeuppance ? If so, karma is a real b**ch!

You were making a lot of sense but that statement just ruined it. Palestinians, which by the way is a totally made up word that came about fairly recently, are the aggressors. Jerusalem is not an Islamic holy site, liars they are. I can’t stand them! If you love peace and justice, not the usual mainstream liberal propaganda, you will stand with Israel. LONG LIVE ISRAEL! The Third Temple must be rebuilt!

Nonsense! Si wangeenda pale kwa Hollande wafanye ivo? How are innocent men, women and children who knows nothing about Gaddafi brought to this?

You must be brainwashed if you think israel existed in its current position prior to World War 2. Get historical facts and shame the land grabbers.

@FieldMarshal CouchP ambia admean akuongezee 1000 likes from me.

You’re the one who is hopelessly brainwashed if you also believe the ground upon which al-aqsa stands was always an Islamic holy site.

If you think I support islam and muslims you have never read my posts on religion mate.
It is this holier than thine ass between christians and muslims that has turned the world bananas.
You invade them, they suicide bomb you ad infinitum.

The art of anonymity this guy could even be in Europe pumping money into their economy.

Sadist octogenarian

And please explain to me how they can be racists when almost two thirds of the National team’s soccer players are black?

That is the only part you have used your right thinking mind.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c8/16/91/c81691b0976088889529ea7b7b3b3d82.jpg