No Homo

No homo, but jana nilikuwa airport and there was this male passenger who was extremely physically attractive. A mulatto. Everyone’s eyes were on the guy. All the chics in the place were blushing everytime their eyes met. I could smell their pussy juices.

And then I got to thinking: even with little game, this guy could smash 99.9% of the chics he runs across. The only thing that could hamper his ability to pull chics would be serious mental illness (drooling, pissing on himself, etc)

And then I realized that without wealth, it would require some effort ( a little effort, but effort nonetheless) for a really good-looking guy to get laid.

But even with wealth, serious wealth, if you’re ugly and you’ve got serious facial deformity (drooling, e.t.c) girls would rush to the bathroom to vomit everytime they fucked you.

It’s all about balance. I’m an ugly nigga, but I’ve got good game, which makes up for my facial deficiencies.

8 Likes

most important…

1 Like

Come out.

Faggoo

1 Like

23 Likes

You say that he was extremely physically attractive :smile:not judging kila mtu na sumu yake.

4 Likes

…aiii aiiii aiiii… “physically attractive” your fellow man… I wandaaaaaa…why are you gay?

5 Likes

umeamua kupea kabati flying kick :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

Ghey

Wapi ile radar map iko na gheh colors

3 Likes

Naona unapenda malightskins

F7VW040b0AAjpYh

1 Like

Im pretty sure you imagined bursting them ass cheeks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thinking about a man smashing chics, and finding him attractive?
Bomoa kabat pole pole

@Solomon_Serious we’ll give you a pass because you’ve proved to be a serious elder in the past. However, you’re walking a very fine line here. One misstep and you’re ghe.

Osha mesho haraka faster.

8 Likes

Not gonna lie – the guy was physically attractive. I can admit that. I couldn’t help but notice the attention women were throwing him. Amusingly, all the men in the place were going to great lengths to avoid even the appearance of looking at him.

My attention was on the guy’s sister, who was wearing a mini. She looked 16/17 hapo.

10 Likes

Nikama angeitisha mkia ungempatia

1 Like

Bado unavaa goggles? Ile macho ya chongo Taurean?

1 Like

Like you burst zile za ile lanye? :green_emoji:

1 Like

Hiyo No Homo haitakusaidia this time

1 Like

imageedit_2_5602386281

2 Likes