Sending a chic u met online cash is A HUGE GAMBLE.
I Am complaining coz it fucks my SCHEDULE up and my MONEY
As many of you know i will probably send the amount you tell me but i cap it at 1,000KSHS.
My time is also wasted coz i leave my afternoon/ night FREE.
Iv tried everything
1. CALLING TO CONFRIM ITS NOT A DUDE
2. SENDING CASH ON MPESA THEN CANCEL NIKIONA A FAKE NAME
3. ASKING THE CHIC IF I CAN COME PICK HER AT HER PLACE. (IF SHE SAYS NO… ITS A SCAM!)
4. PLANNING A FAILED DATE WHERE I CALL AT 11P.M. AND ASK KAMA NAWEZA TUMA AKUJE (IF SHE ACCEPTS… ITS A SCAM!!)
5. TRUE CALLER, GOOGLE AND SOCIAL MEDIA SEARCH ENGINES
Despite these fail-safes i always get played
I get played alot! if i was counting since i was 18yrs.
The numbers would be in the hundreds.
Any of these kungurus that requires you to send them ‘fare’ in order to facilitate a meetup should always be a reason for alarm. Given that you’ve fallen for this scam one too many times, why can’t you learn the hard way and avoid SENDING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO STRANGERS? Unless you’re a fool who always gets to part with his money whenever.
I get lucky like 33% of the time
others, mostly scammers dont show up
others come just to eat my food, drink my beverages (and say they will defiantly give it 2nd date) >>>there is never a 2nd date
Anyway Its a risk am willing to take
natafuta a better fail-safe