Nimekuliwa girlfriend

Hekaya mzima…elders hatupendi trailers…

Hekaya ghaseer

He’s still reacting…
As is evident from his post.

I once lied to a lady that am the head of pharmacy at MTRH and banged her the following week…kile aliona tu ni free medication for her ailing diabetic dad… women can sleep with anyone with just a little convincing reason that favors them …

Thank God amekuonyesha njia za huyo mwanamke, za kishetani. Una bahati sana.

Maliza kulia harafu ulete hekaya full

Cz your penis is small

Take a deep breath and come back with the full hekaya

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Jareeer

Sad story hapo kwa drugs. I guess that you do not belong to any cadres in health care provision. Ama ur a janitor in a hospital? Otherwise, guilt would kill you. I have seen people assist struggling patients with their own money (without getting a pussy). If u were a medic and the old man died out of uncontrolled diabetes resulting from failure to take his medication, you would not find peace, even if you had another night job as a murderer.

Haufikishi threshhold ya kijiji una expect kunguru ifanye nini

[ATTACH=full]357431[/ATTACH]
Wewe Muslamu mat*ko unataka tukutafutie picha ama Hekaya ya chenye kiLihappen?
Tombweni na uyo mwanamke!

Very naïve thinking. The real world is harsh and cruel. You can’t get something for nothing. Shinda hapo with your Sunday school sermons. If you are a man, most situations in life will require utoboke. For women, most situations pia ni kutoboka na kama huna any, you pay horizontally. There is a big difference between how we would like the world to be, and how it actually is. Stop dreaming.

Mimi sio muislamu ghasiiia

Monkey branching 101. Just a normal girl reminding a peasant his true position in the food chain. Waheshimiwa wanakula kwanza halafu mabaki utaletewa after a few years and a bastard or two :D:D

This is how MGTOW people are made…heheh

This must be Dr. @rexxsimba’s Bibi ya Mtu final episode.

Haya

Ghaaaasiiiiia

Not as simple as you put it, sonofabitch! Life is not black or white. Non medics would not understand. That is why the masses are not taking a vaccine saying it is intentionally laced with stuff that causes real harm to healthy people.

@Chinja uwa