Niko nyuma ya Jambas ya Sugoi

Ngoja WhatsApp group chat meeting iishe wapewe orders na Bandos waanguke huku ta mugagaca

Naona team baba is growing. Finally aingie statehouse. Hii kiti ameitafuta for decades.

@ChifuMbitika was alive on this day,but chose to go hunting for other kind of umama

Wamejaa Twitter kama thurakus.
Huko Itumbi anaruka from one Hashtag to anaza kama Wandahuhu.

Eti nyuma yake…
Tafadhali usifanye ile kitu!

Kuna time Jambasi Wa Sugoi alijam akaanza kuongea na heightened tone. This guy needs anger management.

Hii jambaz leo alipigwa maswali mpaka akasahau manifesto yote banae, all his notes were rendered useless.

He showed LEADERSHIP apo nayo si uongo.
Imagine how easy moderators would have been on Rao the project & he still chose not to attend.

JSKS the 5th.

Mpaka amekuwa she? Regurgitation of the same message nimeona kule Twitter

Arror is as cold as they come. With all his land, he still has hundreds of thousands of chickens IMPRISONED in those cruel battery cages where they can’t even turn around and don’t know what sunlight is. Heartless bastard. That’s what he is.
[ATTACH=full]453676[/ATTACH]
The old wacko on the other hand is harboring criminals amongst other shit, just like arror is.
Both are scoundrels not worthy of MY sympathy, or vote. And they could get run over by a semi-truck for all I care.

Typo, shame you only look for mistakes

I don’t know what itumbi orders were…Na btw, fuel has 9 levies and taxes, sio 15vile jambas sugu alisema. And this is your saviour?

:D:D:D

This is a fearless and decisive leader, sio kama yule muoga project ya deep state.
[ATTACH=full]453710[/ATTACH]

@ChifuMbitika come here

Watu wa Kuzimia ni midomo midomo kubwa hapa na pale na sentences nyingi utadhani wako na votes but when it comes to the real voting Hustler guys will always carry the day. The votes in this platform and other social media proves that. We can create another opinion poll we test this argument.

[ATTACH=full]453752[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]453753[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]453754[/ATTACH]

Lakini the AZIMIO and ODM dimwits are in for a rude shock. Come 10th August it will be machos tupu.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hiyo jambas ilibinjwa jana, káangura! Ata niliskia kuzima TV. Ningekuwa yeye ningewalk out