Niko Na Swali???

I can’t trust your stories kid .
Nyonya io mask ya pacifier ukuwe mtu mkubwa.[ATTACH=full]317566[/ATTACH]

Hahaha, three short years is not enough to unbroke your brokeness… cheza chini and build wealth. Wealth takes a bit longer, and is also self sustaining… think of it kama kupanda miti for the wood/lumber…

Hapa inakaa sio huyo mresh ana tatizo, ni wewe unataka kuingia life ya huyo mjunia in full force… Kwani ni shot zako ziliisha siku hizi unarusha blanks:D:D:D?.. Huyo mrembo ako na entanglement ya wanaa…

Tafuta kitu fresh usonge nayo, najua maisha ya after campus huwa a bit superficial and boring so there is a tendency to revert to nostalgia… Its just a stage trust me…

Jijenge pole pole, as sure as the earth is round, kama ni wako, utaletewa expenses in future… Anza urafiki ya side na mjunia although its unnecessary baggage for the kid kumwambia you are the daddy…

:meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi::meffi:

fake stories but my answers are you are a fool kuingilia maisha ya wenyewe without solid evidence. look for your own wife/girl umzalishe wachana na django na mtoi wake.

uko na umama mob from the thread

Exactly and this is why I say UMEFFI thread

Assume tu huyo ni baby mama wako amepata a new man…Juu mchezo unataka kucheza hapo naona wazazi wako wakipigiwa simu wakuchukue kutoka chiromo mortuary.Maneno ngumu lakini

Swali ni “Do you think you’ll give the child a better upbringing, opportunities and social standing… than the current dad?”

Listen to me young man. You are suffering from oneitis. Walk away and don’t put yourself into shit

You dodged the bullet. Watch the Maury Show and learn that physical resemblance is not the gold standard for paternity. DNA is KING.

There are many reasons why she won’t tell u any time soon or even forever.

Ulimaanisha nini ukisema mzee aliwekewa io mimba ni django?does it mean si yake na ulijua na hapa unaongea ni kama haukujua?

Labda all are lies.none is which

Cheza kama alpha male, acha ma beta walee, naukuje nikuonyeshe tight tight 19 year olds wako horny kama sungura usahau huyo matiti anguka and costs tu ni chipo ya fifte
Kwani hii kijiji watu hawajawai omoka

Sasa imekuwa wanaume ndio hawaachiki.

Wewe unakuanga fala sana .a women mwenye aliwekelea another ninja ball yako and as u hustled your way out of ur broke asss she was being fyerked day and night by that nigga ,she has been seeing dick daily those times you couldnt get one now as a captain you want to save her from her babby or did you call it baby daddy?

Wewe unasoma vizuri nmesema she was not my GF