Nikiwa mwalimu pale Thika ....part 2...

Hekaya za shule

Most dangerous spot in Thika

Part 2

Part 2……

Tulifika pale nikishuka chopper in style… chapchap Hadi kwa darasa , Mimi nikifikisha hiyo parcel , would hand it over to the supervisor, the ball was in his court ( sijui spelling ) … akule au ameze Ni shida yake Mimi nishafikisha mtihani , my next role was to invigilate…
After the 1st paper , during tea time at 10 a.m , I was busy narrating my experience in that giferereki yani chopper, could see Mr murage the supervisor excited by the story , Kwanza as I described to him the speed at which that chopper was moving and how close we were near to God in heaven it was just laughter .
The school was a mixed school , and at a distance would see the girls pointing at me wakinimezea mate , bet some were wishing I marry them now that they were finishing form 4, but had swon never to marry a form 4 leaver, lazima akuwe amefanya computer packages zote na awe born again…… pause ….am deviating from the story na wewe unaendelea kusoma na husemi…….
After the 2nd paper , the exams were sealed and we were ready to head back to the center to return the papers …. I called the DcIO enquiring again about our transport since it was still raining……
“hahaha, mwalimu wewe, don’t worry , I’ve sent a Jeep to pick u guys “. He said .
“Amesema aje “ one cop asked .
“Inakuja Tena” I lied to him , as a smile lit his face .
Mr kiragu too said he had some mission in Thika town so pia yeye was to go with us…… kumbe Raha na kusikia msuri inapendwa hivi……

The students after the exam were supposed to go home but instead a large no. Waited outside the classes to watch mwalimu ascending into the clounds like Esau of the bible……sikumbuki Ni verse ngani , but Kuna mtume alienda mbinguni na chariot………
@around 1:30 p.m there was Hocking at the gate ,piiiiiipiiiiiipiiiiiipiiiiii, one student , kanasa the school headboy opened the gate…… , there was laughter in all classes as an old chania boys school van arrived to pick us .
The karao was like “eish matiangi amesema turundi na matatu” ……anyway who were we to question orders from above …Mr. Karagu was ashamed of saying he won’t go to Thika … so we all squeezed ourselves in the van…… I love using this words…… the engine roared into life …… n we were on our way to Thika.
“Alafu , Mr macharia , si u tell the driver to drop me at gatitu I want to stretch my legs now that the rains have stopped” said Mr kiragu ……
Once we arrived there , I knocked at the boundary between the driver n the body of the van …… dere shukishia hapo…… Mr kiragu akashukia Hapo gatitu…… the next day he wished he didn’t and that’s where the story begins …
We delivered the exams , and we’re released to go our ways till the next day… I told you I have a motorbike , used to park it hapo karibu na offices za Identification cards nikifika early in the morning, I was a civil servant for a shot time na kupigiwa saluti Hapo kwa gate na hao makuruti wametoka kiganjo juzi, made me feel superior like babu owino.

Part 3 kesho …Hebu wacheni nikarefill mitungi ya gas …

Kuna sehemu fulani umeongezea chumvi

Tena we wait for another 24 hours?

hehehe based on true story

Re reading this