Night out with a hooker named Pamela Akinyi

Picked her up at around 11pm. Chiromo road. She is among those hookers who line up waiting for clients in the streets hapo chiromo road. Once inside my car we drove to a hidden area around parklands. I had sex with her in my vehicle. She was the tightest whores I have ever had. Her sound track was also amazing. Charges were 700bob. Blow job plus two shots. She is very strict and insists u use protection. Also very clean. I couldn’t take a picture coz she refused. Hoping to meet her again.

kwani u wanted to dry fry her …

clean and hooker in the same paragraph? who are you kidding?

Chunga sana siku moja utaona dem hapo tu skishavua upate Ni ndume ufunguliwe boot

In our culture,you should never ferk in a car or in a business. Its abomination.

Hekaya…This is why you keep having wet dreams

Culture yenu ilikua na gari? Hi kiherehere ya wanaume siku hizi sijui inatoka wapi…Ungesema boat tungeamini

By 1830 Gari zilikua

I haven’t disapproved that…But culture yao haikuwa na gari angesema hata punda ningekubali

I’m telling you bro this shit is real. I had to change my business premises coz mambo haikua inaniendea poa. Uza hio gari buy another one.
Never ferk in your place of business or in your car

Kwani wewe ni dere wa Uber?

Sasa umechange topic na before ulikuwa unaongelea how his culture and gari are not one…

This is mean
https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2018/03/225578_228da4bbf9ed560ebb3e6f0b5253e0b4.jpghttps://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2018/03/225586_ddeb7af4afb3da146e2572fc844166bc.png

What culture is this kindly? Elimisha mimi

@Claire umepataje iyo emoji ya green?

Old Emojis - General - Kenya Talk

si ungechukua dame hapo UoN
Umpelekee akule supper ya mia tao
alafu upeleke kwako umkule
poko = sex with the devil/ satan
you are tainted

This is probably the worst mistake you will ever make…esp kama gari ni ya biz…and if not do u have a family??imagine ua daughter seated on the same spot ulikua unapiga poko doggy…next time get a room…hiyo secret place parklands tumeijua, tukikupata ama kanjo wakupate utajua kuua kenge inamaanisha nini?? DONT DO WHORES AND IF YOU MUST GET A ROOM!!

says a man who fucks prostitutes from tagged, tinder, craiglist and badoo