Nicole Young hits the lottery

Nicole Young’s attorney Samantha Spector also arranged for Dre to have to cover Young’s health insurance, but all other insurance must be paid out of pocket. Dre will to have to “continue paying the expenses for the Malibu, and Pacific Palisades homes” as well.
But this doesn’t mean the negotiations are over. The ex-couple is currently trying to agree on an overall settlement of their divorce, meaning the amount of money be paid by Dre is temporary. If the couple lands on a lump sum payment to be paid by Dre to Young, the monthly payments could disappear.
https://static.hiphopdx.com/2020/06/200629-Dr-Dre.jpg
RELATED NEWS
[SIZE=5]DR. DRE’S WIFE NICOLE YOUNG FILES FOR DIVORCE AS HE WRAPS UP KANYE WEST’S ‘JESUS IS KING’ SEQUEL[/SIZE]
JUNE 29, 2020

Young filed for divorce in June 2020, citing “irreconcilable differences” and their divorce proceedings grew increasingly messier as the months dragged on. The main point of contention was a prenuptial agreement Young allegedly signed in 1996, shortly before they got married in May of that year.
She claims Dr. Dre ripped it up one night as some type of romantic gesture, rendering it null and void. Dre begged the judge to declare him legally single in March, which the judge ultimately granted. Since then, Dre has been spotted with the mother of Omarion’s child and Love & Hip Hop personality Apryl Jones.

Dr. Dre ordered by the court to pay his kunguru ex-wife $300k per month for life.

The fool alipewa ikuss akararua pre nuptial agreement?:D:D he deserves every bit of what he is going through.

This boy literally posted news that’s exactly 11 minths 26 days old.

Kama ile jinga ilienda kutafuta maid against his inner man voice…

Never give in!

The greatest threat to a man’s money is a woman.

which fool is that?

ndio husema arimis ama shower baridi imesaidia sana wanaume wengi from making fucked decisions

Hehehe, hio ni link ya another earlier story, Mushoga.

West wanawake waneza kushika kende Hadi ushangae.

Afadhali tukae huku tupambane na Hali yetu

There was a hekaya two days ago

Nguvu ya kutusi actual usd billionaires huwa mnatoa wapi. Jamaa through blood and sweat is among the greatest producers to ever lived and made a fortune out of it. Wewe ukienda sana unaishi two bedroom with a wife so dumb that hajui ata prenuptial agreement ni nini. But uko hapa feeling superior.

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tombwa mkundu polepole

Do people realise dre is worth 800 million. $300k ni pesa per month ni pesa ndogo sana.

:Dmkamba hapo hujaabiwa poa Lakini kuna kaukweli

Ohhh yes am superior motgerfucker , the conditions in Kenya doesn’t favour you to become rich yet I build that house and others , with my hard work if am in USA were business conditions are better I am sure I would be a dollar billionaire ghaseer. Greatest producer my arse ,those shitty songs niggas sing don’t make them a genius.
Lastly sir , never abuse a Kenyan millionaire coz if they made it here it’s through sweat of more than blood . Let me wake up to hustle .

And I forgot to tell you that a simp is a simp whether dollar, yen or shilling billionaire ,a simp is a simp .if I was in USA a I can’t leave my mind here coz of change of currency.

Umeongea kasheshe mingi alafu ukamalizia na ati “let me wake up to hustle”. Anyway sukuma paybill nikushikie keg cup nne usahau umaskini.

:D:D:D that simp has fucked more women than you, your father, your brothers and your grandfathers combined.

Mkamba bona hasira asubuhi? Water bowser haijafika Kathonzweni? Dehydration causes mood swings na uheshimu wazito ghaseer.

Pambana na ufukara peke yako.