NGONG ROAD IS TRASH

Sawa

Tuki kuja huku we new very well kuna sites pia za Space craft Hamta tu pangia cha kupost

:smiley: Even as a senior member of the Third Reich bado unatumia matatu?

Solution to Nairobi traffic is more complicated than you talkers think. Its not simply banning 14 seaters, increasing parking fee, adding bike lanes to the estates, etc. Those are just some of the solutions to a much bigger problem.

Potential solution should look like this:
Come up with an end to end design first on paper.
Come up with a road-map to implement the desired design (minimum 10 yrs roadmap)
Pass necessary laws that will guide implementation of the roadmap (should be passed by parliament)
Treasury to commit a minimum annual budget for implementation of the designs for a duration of the whole project (Also to be anchored in law)
Training of stake holders should be done continuously from inception (hakuna ku train personnel last minute)
Adopt a standard design for any future building/repair/rebuilding/ of any urban roads. Why would Kayole spine road be repaired but all stages (bus-stops) eliminated??? Such design must be built for road users who by default include motor vehicles, walking pedestrians, pedestrians on non-motorised transport (bicycles, skateboards, etc). Any urban road that hasn’t considered the 3 should be considered as substandard!!

In order to remove the thousands of businesses a long transport corridors govt needs to build ultra modern markets (kaa ile ya Chaka Uhunye was launching) in all wards. Traders should not pay to use the market but instead there should be a sort of revenue share model implemented by the concerned govt.

Men are the largest purchasers of cars and as long as Kenyan women continue to value men who have cars then men will continue buying them

A status symbol is technically your perceived value by the opposite gender.

No. 1 ni kuosha mecho.
No. 2 ni kuuliza bei
No. 3 ni ku-refresh our hate towards single mom chieth

Acha ujinga boss. More than half of the high end cars in the city are owned by women. Men can only afford average like passo ya @kush yule mnono

Hiyo ngong road jioni some lights don’t work and it turns into a case of russian roulette trying to cross with drunkards who are rushing from the bars.

Exercise budah

I can see:D:D

midget malaya mkisiii uza kuma chafu polepole

end to end designs zimekuwa tangu time ya kibaki, the Japanese did this 15 years ago, kazi ya govt ni kulalia masikio na ku implement vitu 15 years later when the design can’t meet current demands.

1. I live in nairobi-ish
  2. I have a small car - because transport systems in nairobi are trash.
  3. I do not attach any status to the car - i use it for convenience; moving around. I could buy 5 similar cars in cash.

Find something to do other than hate people with cars. Jinga kabisa.

Such knee-jerk reactions against market forces rarely work. Create conducive environment to ensure matatus are convenient, safe and reliable by eliminating individual ownweship of the matatu vehicles and establishing formal structures in the business. Take the profit incentive from the operations (and replace with compliance) and shift it to management. Play with the market forces, not fighting it.

Use an Uber whenever possible or walk. I tend to walk a lot to the vegetable markets or shopping malls for example, even up to 3kms.

The level of entitlement in this forum is on another level…Yaani you have guts to trash the best road ever built in Kenya complete with barriers ,some greenery ,traffic lights ,foot and cycle paths!!
NUMBER TWO! The said road was constructed/donated by the Japanese via a grant aid! MSAADA ,kupewa ! Sio zile deni za Konyagi . What a thankless lot . You should show your appreciation by kushuka na kufagia bara bara saa ya jam sio kuwhine kwa simu!!
I use it almost daily . Traffic is much better ,100 times better than earlier years. I wouldn’t change anything .

Hehe … Tena visuri sana

Bet you are not talking about ile wariahe @Binjwa Scrotum

I spend time doing worthy thinking. That’s how I made that A- while you did B and below