Ngong Road Ime weza

[ATTACH=full]144785[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144786[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144785[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144786[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144787[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144788[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144788[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144789[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144789[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144790[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144793[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144794[/ATTACH]

8 Likes

Fagia barabara wacha kucheza na masaa ya kazi.

46 Likes

Hivi ndo venye Nairobi hukaa?

Nairobi inakaa randan siku hizi

1 Like

those junctions and low kerbs are open to abuse from matatus

9 Likes

Unauliza ukiwa wapi kwani?

1 Like

The Japanese should never, ever be awarded another major road to do. This barabara has taken eons to do, including important junctions such as city mortuary and KNH.

The Chinese would have finished this road in six months flat, working day and night.

I asked the cops at city why the road was taking so long. They replied that it was the first time they ever saw construction crews ALL going for lunch at 12.30pm on the dot. Yaani hakuna mtu anaachawa akiendelea say na kuchimba drainage halafu aende baadaye…

8 Likes

Huku msituni

1 Like

hii pinhole yako imeniumiza macho

5 Likes

Nice pictures, make all of them full pics. Japanese make good road markings. Phase 2 Prestige to Dagoretti Corner is ongoing. Phase 3 Dagoretti Corner-Karen-Karen Road is ongoing.

I’m awaiting word on phase 4 Karen-Ngong, phase 5 Karen road-Rongai & phase 6 Ngong-Rongai.

2 Likes

haha :smiley: burukenge wewe hii ni Samsung mzee!!najua ume zoea techno

:D:D ukana umama sana…piga punyeto pole pole

i am not quite conversant with posting pics, you have my permission to re post them tho.

i agree with you,however the end product is something nice.How i wish they constructed an interchange at the KNH rounder-about,same as the one at Galleria mall.

1 Like

nimezoea Samsung not 8 na hina upus kama hiyo J3 yako

Road - Ok
Signs - Ok
Driver - Not sure

3 Likes

**** measuring contest imeanza tena.

1 Like

Finally Nairobians embracing avant garde architecture…and good to know the owner is a celebrated looter…When a government that is serious in fighting corruption finally takes over such properties should be easy to reposses.[ATTACH=full]144803[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

konokono measuring contests imeanza tena

As usual. Immaturity.

1 Like