Ngara Matatu 1 hr police chase

https://twitter.com/maliks_88/status/1774996891886837909

3 Likes

Yaani they still have these old ass 504s in service? No wonder the chase took so long.

3 Likes

Why chase for an hour, that’s just endangering the lives of the abiria. Driver is known, the vehicle registration details is known.

6 Likes

Wastage of public resources.

Nairobi iko n camera zilicost taxpayer pesa mingi.

NTSA wako na details za gari na Sacco.

Sacco wako na details za gari na mwenye gari na dereva.

3 Likes

Imagine chasing 50 bob for a full hour :ok_man:

3 Likes

Hapo dere anawacha gari n keys kwa ignition, na Ku SMS owner ama Sacco official mahali gari iko then embobut forest juu ile fine owner will be charged is insane.

4 Likes

Kuna wanaume wanapiga nduru hapo kama madem badala tu ya kukaa na kurelax! Lazima ni matalker!

4 Likes

Atageuziwa pia “Kidnapping”, “Ferrying Narcotics”, etc. Hapa ni Dry Fry in the tanye without Lube

1 Like

Owner will not be charged na makosa ya driver. Owner is charged kama gari ikona makosa.

1 Like

Na Ile D mentality there’s always something they can find. You can take a brand new car out the show room, do everything legally required and still they find something “wrong”

2 Likes

Polisi huwa sio shida kwa barabara. Driver alikuwa ame blunder mahali na juu ya ujuaji yake akajiingiza kwa shida.

1 Like

Shida ni iwe dere wa squadi. Owner doesn’t have his details. Kama huna network utawekwa ndani untill you produce him

2 Likes

Hiyo ni ile 504 mzee hupatrol hapo ngara na forest road(wangari maathai). I think its the only one imebaki. Inanifurahishanga sana.

1 Like

Hio ni shida kidogo saidi. Aliguza gari ya wenyewe…unarushia insurance. Ni either the owner of the other vehicle akubali ama achukue ile anapewa akajitengenezee. Kugonga mtu ndio shida kubwa. Kuna time yangu iligonga gari ingine na haikuwa na insurance ilikwua ime expire na ndio ilikuwa inatolewa kwa parking ifike car wash. Kitu rahisi sana. I dealt with that issue bila stress.

1 Like

You really have to wonder at the breath-taking stupidity of Bonobos. Like, ni kujifanya ama that is the way they are naturally?

This here was a rogue driver who was prolly stopped for a small offence that could have been solved on the spot (yes, 50 bob or court appearance). But the driver took off with a matatu full of passengers who were pleading for him to stop. He endangered the lives of at least 14 innocent people.

But guess what? To a Bonobo’s demented cockroachic mind, THE COPS ARE TO BLAME! If the matatu crashed just 500 metres away ungeskia what I call monkey-like yelps from retarded orangutans crying how Ruto’s police force is letting them die like flies…

How I got to be in the same country with such morons is a question God will have to answer…

2 Likes

Any one of those passengers should have jumped into the front and pulled the brake or remove the keys, once the car slowed on a corner.

1 Like

A kawaida nairobi matatu driver would never speed away from police. Huyu lazima alikua wa squad and probably has a history of crime behind him…must be one of the thugs on police radar. Tutajua tu juu kushikwa nayo atashikwa.

1 Like

The thing is they already had all the details necessary to take action…

To continue or not to continue chasing a suspect, the nature of the crime, is the pursuit really necessary and associated risks i.e to the passengers and the public at large should be evaluated.

In this specific case continuation of the chase was not worth it.

1 Like