Neyo's wife dumps him for dry frying lanyes

i though neyo was gay

ignorant. The only woman that wants a man is one who hasn’t had one before.
As a postwall woman, let me say this again marriage is only useful to women for one thing. Family. And that comes by pretty quick and after that a man is a burden sold to us by society as a worthy tool.
But all women know how disposable men are because once u have a family u have a family whether as a widow or postwall single mum.

More like desire and demand.

I desire an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera. I demand a Nissan.

if the man has financial strength alot of women may live with monkey fox infections every week but get to live in the mansion but they know soon they are going to r.i.p. but also that their orphaned kids will have got a good education. Living with men like neyo is silent martyrdom and as women we chose that for our kids sake when the man has money.

I disagree. Divorce statistics show that women initiate most divorces. Their main reason for divorcing their husbands is FINANCIAL. So, women benefit immensely from marriage by having a lifestyle they could never afford on their own. If the man falls into hard times - they bolt.

I’m a firm believer of ignoring what people say but watching what they do because the average person is disingenuous. Data shows that women do benefit from marriage by sharing the man’s resources. In fact, the two single biggest predictors of divorce are the woman’s infidelity and the man’s provisioning. Men divorce hoes and women divorce broke husbands.

Most women want men. Unfortunately, older and more successful ones cannot get men because of their innate nature to marry into a lifestyle ie marry up socioeconomically. I know for a fact that most women desire to get married but have trouble finding men who they like and who upgrade their lifestyle. If you are a post wall single mother earning 1 million per month, I can easily bet that you will remain single forever. Why? Despite your already high income, you are still wired to aim higher into the stratosphere. Its not that you don’t want marriage. Its that your ideal man is non-existent or would never look at you twice when he can get better deals in the sexual marketplace.

Well said.

Women Divoc men cz men cannot provide what they sell during courtship. Women like to live peacefully and in a calm stable environment to bring up their offspring but men provide chaos diseases and finances.
Women can chose martyrdom or divorce if they wish to see their kids grow to adulthood coz marriage equals death in many forms for women.
When women leave men, after about a year of recovery they get healthier, happier and live to 100.

Any woman can get a man. Alot of older women are asked for relationships by men. and some do hook up with serious men. But 100% of women can get men in whichever form. Young ;broke men. Even men with some money and electile issues. Men are a cheap commodity

Your definition for new pu$$y is wanting. New doesn’t translate to virgin or minimal mileage.

Most men would consider any pu$$y they haven’t had as new.

Again, wrong. Statistics show that married people outlive unmarried people: both men and women!!

Its not about getting a man. Its about getting the man you want. Big difference.

When women opt out of the marriage market, its not because they can’t get men. Its because they cant get the men they want.

I don’t remember defining new pussy as virgin/underused pussy. That’s your definition, not mine.

In my definition, I literally said its any pussy minus prostitutes. Some women are extremely loose but they don’t sell pussy so by definition, they are new pussy to any man who hasn’t fuaked them before.

Don’t lie while the sun is up . Statics show, Married MEN outlive single men every time.
Single WOMEN live the longest out of everyone.
Women who chose to stay on with brothel men are martyrs for society and for "their childrens comfort "
Marriage ni slavery.

[ATTACH=full]454874[/ATTACH]

But women want men but don’t need men. Men need women.
So it’s a fact that women and postwall single mums are not getting the men we would like to marry, ie. Men with money. Family Is what women need.
Still men are in plenty coz they are married but always available. They are also out here entertaining everyone else other than their family.

@Nameberry1 @Freyja etc, the first rule of dealing with women is to ignore everything they say and observe everything they do. Any decent man knows this from numerous experiences dealing with women.

For example, no woman will ever say that money influences their marriage choices. They will all say a bunch of politically correct BS. When you analyze their actions from divorce data, you find that they initiate most divorces and the reason for that is the husband’s loss of income.

To the guys here: never listen to what a woman says, watch what she does.

Kwani watoto watakula nn surely. And u know when men lose a job they become bullies kwa nyumba. They take stress out on mama an the kids. Then wanaanza kukula Noodles za mtoto akitoka shule theres nothing

Here is a sad reality most women have to contend with. Most of you like a specific type of man i.e your tastes and preferences are not unique. That’s why if you put 100 men and 100 women on an island, 5 men would impregnate more than half of the women.

By default, the type of men you all want is incapable of being faithful to you because it would be dumb on his part. So inevitably you have to make a choice:-

• Marry the man of your dreams but accept to share him.
  • Settle for a regular guy who will fk hoes anyway.
  • Stay single and lonely in old age.

:D:D:D Leta hekaya

You obviously married tumbo bakuli Kristantas @uwesmake Musakhulu from Bungoma county.

I see your brigade mlienda na mkarekebisha facts ndio ikae a general statistic. But we are living with each other we know who are benefiting from slavery.