New Year New Bale New man innit?

No more giving birth in basin live on YouTube.

Mjinga anafuga singo mother of 3

2 Likes

Maisha ni yake. We shughulika na yako. Their wedding is this weekend . He’s also a father of two. Enda huko usimamishe since you are so concerned. You men think that ukizalisha mwanamke haezi move on? You can do anything you want to her. Haha. Mwanamke hana hasara. Joke is on you. Ulipe child support and she is with another man in your face. Leo unakidnap nani uko tagged? Mbogi ya Matara.

1 Like

It will end with tears. Only jungus that you like agree to such arrangement. Starting the game at 3-0 is a feilya. Give this relationship a few months and the woman will get bored and leave. The guy has been labelled in public as a simp and no woman is proud of that.

2 Likes

Its 3-2. They’re getting married tomorrow. May God bless their marriage. Single mothers and fathers deserve love too.

1 Like

Birds of the same feather, it will still end in tears and embarrassment. This is a case of both of us can relate. Wife dealing with baby father problems and husband dealing with baby mother problems. This kind of set up is full of chaos.

1 Like

This woman is pretty in the face i’ll give you that…but for the life of me i’ll never understand how a man would be proud to parade a woman who is obviously another man’s used goods as his. The feminists will obviously tell me i am immature and not man enough and since sina nguvu ya ku argue nao it is what it is. As for this guys posts you can see her influence all over them as he tries to appease her. Sad post… but what the fuck do i know

2 Likes

Actually she has 2 baby daddies. Her first baby daddy is jungu, he fully supports his daughter, then 2 boys with Rama. Mondo has 3 kids, 2 daughters and a few months old infant from the same lady. Shiko said, she’s not planning to have anymore kids, so ata wakiachana no problem. It’s on to the next mbinguni tutapewa mwili mpya. Rama cheated and really mocked the mother of his kids on social media, he now can’t take a taste of his own medicine.

This guy being a celeb and all, could have done better. Chapati amekaliwa.

1 Like

He has two baby mommas. I think she could have done better with a junguu myself. I don’t know what she sees in these chimpanzees but I can only wish her well. She sure loves the short monkeys. Nyani ni nyani ni nyani. Celeb or not the white man reigns supreme. Nyway, kila nyani na starehe zake.

I wish fellow boy child all the best.