New Trend

I met a lady that worked in steers . She asked for my number and I gave her only for her to disclose to me that she only wants us to be friends and she’s LGBTQ. All along she started seeking boyfriend favors … I had to end the fucked up thing before it drained me…

8 Likes

She has “reverse-psychologied” you into the friend-zone with benefits effortlessly!

Baby Hat GIF

11 Likes

Ungemwambia utaweka kichwa pekee ndani.

11 Likes

Alikua ashakufuliza pesa ngapi? :joy::joy:

Ungemwambia huwezi mind threesome, bora akutumie picha ya msupa wake uone kama anakaa fiti, wajilete madem wote wawili uwashughulikie

Lesbians huwa wanakubali kukuliwa na chali mmoja. Sa wewe unaitishwa pesa ya mandas unaamua kutoroka

2 Likes

Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

5 Likes

15gz

6 Likes

I did myself well to quit the dam thing…it’s like there’s 2 centres of command

3 Likes

Will Smith Fainting GIF
15k zote alafu akakuambia ni lesbian Lord have mercy!!! You got played!!

8 Likes

Kijiji has preached this endlessly usiwahi tumia mwanamke hujamkula pesa…tuma kama ushai drain your balls in her … I’m very generous with women I’ve smashed not the ones I’ve not ndo nikitaka rematch anajileta tena

9 Likes

Hizi 15gz siyo yeye ako nazo…the amount spent on restaurants and small gifts like perfume…

5 Likes

Wacha kuwa mr. Romantic, be mean hawa madem wanatambua watu stingy

2 Likes

@Pill_hill :

NEVER ever allow any woman to “Friend
Zone” you

What follows is exploitation after exploitation

If you are not interested in her Booty , keep the friendship on a purely " Hello , How are You??" basis and nothing more …

That will save you a lot of tears … :blush:

3 Likes

Daktari, do you even get closer to the “friend zone”? :smiley:

1 Like

I have no time for any woman if I am not getting Booty …

Outings , Dates and Gifts are a waste of time and resources if there are no “returns” …

It is that simple …:blush:

3 Likes

Ungegula Tu hiyo friend zone mzee

I hope pia wewe ulishiba Kwa hizo restaurants now that the perfume Is being licked off her body :tongue:

Nilishiba banae

It reminds me of an incident where my friend alinishow a neiba chic is a lele interest ikalost, kidogo kidogo the chic asked me why namuavoid nikamshow niliskia yeye ni lele akanishow hakuna kitu kama hiyo, guess that’s the new tactic to fend off simps

4 Likes

kwani aliona ni kama unakaa lebanese-lebanese? :green_emoji: :green_emoji:

1 Like