New Strains Of COVID Could Render Vaccines Completely Useless, And 2 Dangerous New Strains Are Already Spreading

Why do u think the chinaman is currently investing heavily in building FUTURE covid-proof cities? Have u seen how seriously china takes this virus despite having been the original epicentre of the pandemic, including mandatory testing and quarantine? In China you can be shot just for walking down the street without a mask!

They clearly know something we don’t. Wale wanafikiria that a simple vaccine will solve this mess will be highly dissapointed. They are no different to those who thought corona will disappear or get less virulent over the summer.

Sars-Covid-2 has found an excellent host in humans and it will take more than just a vaccine to rid it of our ecosystem. Mark this post.

If this is beyond your thinking sjui tutakuclassify wapi. Masks helps A LOT in preventing virus spread. Main role is not to protect the wearer but to prevent you from giving out those viruses out in the air. Lakni bonobo land Kenya fuckers will know they have the virus(you’ll see/hear many of them saying they once lost sense of taste and smell) but never isolated, nor did they wear masks when going in public. We will never defeat this China virus when that kind of population is the majority.
Still, I am waiting for a rink showing China dissing vaccines

I am not against any measures that reduce the spread. I am all for lock downs, testing and tracing etc. But let’s not write off the vaccine just because there is mutations. Just like the flu scientists can attempt to keep up with the different strains. What is the alternative? Lay down and wait to die? Why not stay positive?

The fact that minks have been discovered as a reservoir for this particular novel coronavirus is big time, breaking news. And you call that “common knowledge?” Whoa.
It’s debate, for goodness sake, I’m not picking a “pessimistic vs optimistic” side. We’re just playing around with different ideas in our heads. All of us want a conclusion to this pandemic, sure.

…Homo sexual? :D:D:D:D:D

I am not against any measures that reduce the spread. I am all for lock downs, testing and tracing etc. But let’s not write off the vaccine just because there is mutations. Just like the flu scientists can attempt to keep up with the different strains. What is the alternative? Lay down and wait to die? Why not stay positive?

I believe that when faced with tough situations half the battle is in the mind. Therefore spreading half baked facts will perhaps push someone who was already feeling down to the edge. The fact is that many Kenyans already feel helpless in this situation we are facing. Many have nowhere to turn if corona comes knocking. I take it as my duty to counter misinformation. Its one of the the greatest follies of our time.

Well, it’s easier to toughen up. It will do you much good in the long run. Ask yourself why all these countries are killing their minks if there’s nothing to it? Ireland, Greece, Denmark, Sweden… I personally want to learn as much as possible about this mutant covid strain just in case it blows up and we realize that these new vaccines aren’t giving us the full protection we need.

I never said there was nothing to it. Actually this news is 2 weeks old if I remember correctly. I live in Europe and I know their approach is always caution. They don’t sweep things under the rug like China or pretend it’s not happening like America. Don’t mistake my optimism for weakness.

:smiley: wacha kujisnitch boss you’ve outed yoself

It hates other people’s happiness.

So things could get worse?

None of the experts, scientist, idiots is willing to explain the COVID mutation in our neighboring Tanzania!
The wave in may killed so many and disappeared into thin air! No explanation!
The day people stop listening to “experts” Covidwise the world will be a better place

Lies.A degree is facebook.

This thread should be renamed to “The Minks Theory”

Maghasia i told u from the world go that corona is just another scam

We dun need no gubmint vaxeen. Jeezus will protect us from da virus hyuk hyuk! - Purple and friends
[ATTACH=full]340628[/ATTACH]