New Rumor Claims That Person Convicted Of George Floyd Murder Is Not Derek Chauvin But An Impersonator

[SIZE=6]The claim: The man tried for George Floyd’s murder was an impersonator[/SIZE]

As the world reacted to Derek Chauvin’s conviction for killing George Floyd, some used the verdict to resurrect old falsehoods online.
Chauvin is a former Minnesota police officer who was filmed kneeling on Floyd’s neck and killing him last year. The high-profile incident inspired international calls for racial justice and changes to policing in America.
Social media users are sharing side-by-side images of Chauvin to claim the man convicted was not the same one who knelt on Floyd’s neck for more than nine minutes in May.

[ATTACH=full]360765[/ATTACH]

The post includes several images of Chauvin from the day he killed Floyd, his mugshot and his trial. A close-up image highlights perceived differences in Chauvin’s ear shape between his mugshot and images taken during Floyd’s murder.
“Two different people. Period,” claims the post.
In the mugshot image, the top of his left ear appears to round. In the image from the video of Floyd’s death, Chauvin’s ear appears pointed.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-no-evidence-back-223010830.html

Si nimekuwa nikikuambia hii kitu ni political games by democrat politicians halafu unaniambia ati hio ni conspiracy theory from Qanon. :smiley:

Do you know how dirty U.S politicians are? Bill Clinton said that the TV show House of Cards is 99% accurate.

:D:eek:

[ATTACH=full]360774[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]360775[/ATTACH]

I also thought he looks different and younger.

Maybe even Trump is still the President.

:D:D

[ATTACH=full]360780[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]360781[/ATTACH]

Ati a cop kills you over a fake $20 bill.

And the guy who is dying is shouting , “Mama I can’t breathe!”

And the cameras are ready to record.

:smiley:

In the US people get killed for NOTHING let alone a $20 note. Last week a young man was killed by a cop who mistook a gun for a taser.

These are two entirely different people.

As crazy as 2020 was, I think 2021 will be even crazier.

I think we will probably see the unveiling of aliens from outer space soon followed by the arrival of the Anti Christ.

I dont know whether it is true but in my eyes, the arrested Chauvin looked different

A

Stop being a troll

Piss off