Never joke with a determined ogah

They have brought their A game to Kenya itself. Camped there with your Uhuru’s stamp. Conning and killing wealthy single mums. Quite often fugitives on the run.
One of the 1st questions they ask us is ‘are you from Kenya, Zim or SA’. Nuff sed.

On top of kuhepa na mangeos wetu and all the other vices, ata wavulana kama @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii pia hawakuponea, maogah wamepita nawo

[SIZE=5]Homosexual Kuria unataka nani asome hii upus yote?[/SIZE]

Niaje kanguruwe

Great sex.

Leta hekaya

Najua huwes soma ju kunyi haijatajwa popote. @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii pia ni mujamaa wa Kunyi batallion but aliisoma.

Upuuus

I don’t believe you

Nipatie summary.

Ponga na senior chief akusort

Nimeangalia hizo paragraph zote nikashindwa ni binadamu mgani huyo anaeza andika hio insha yote.

Labda akuwe amerogwa. Inatoshana na hizo speech mrefu mrefu za watanzania. Tena inakaa kubore.

Hekaya iko on point. Hao wajamaa hutumia Vudu. Nasikia game pia iko sawa sana. Waka na miili kubwa iko na muscles so ananyanya dem kama ghaseer

Wueh! Currently apa kwa location ma kunguru are comfortable with a polygamus kinda set up … ogah anacheza kama watatu na wote wanajua and they don’t care. Sadness of life

Be afraid of Nigerians, they ensnared Zimbabwean women by marriage only to use them as drug mules in Asian countries were drug trafficking is mostly a capital offence.

Truedat. I hear hata huko UAE wako busy sana chasing ‘our’ skirts. They are criminals. A true Naijaman marries a Naija.

It’s true.
I dated Jay Jay Okocha’s cousin brother-in-law from Enugu state. Nigga was ugly AF but he sure knew how to score a hat trick in a friendly match.

1 Like

Any product from the engagement ama ulitoka ziro

Give me a chance

Sijasoma lakini nimekupa like