Never Invest in Any Woman.

This wise saying from a sage be part of boychild curriculum.

We"ve had worse, THIS group gave me sanity. Women are evil & conniving.
Talk of Kaos, you’ve ever had one as a care taker. Gave one a hard slap after kuzima stima coz of noise issues.

:smiley: GOLD STANDARD

This is very true

Nop. Mother one class, sister another class… Cousins na umeffi wao wakwende… the rest ni opus except wife who is opus zaidi

Of course this only applies kama ni girlfriendchieth, ama kama umeoa career woman (aka wild educated kunguru).

Lakini if you’ve wived a nice kienyeji housewife, it is IMPERATIVE to invest in her financial trajectory. Should be among your top priorities, especially kama ashakupea watoi wawili minimum.

Wewe sio immortal, na ukikufa, you want your kids to have a mother who can continue feeding them. Ebu kataa kuempower bibi yako alafu ukufe. Your kids will be laughing stock kwa kijiji, as they wear torn clothes and get expelled from that nice private school you’re paying for them.

This doesn’t mean ulipie bibi shule. Wekea yeye biashara kidogo yenye inaeza sort small domestic expenses, kama duka, cafe, ama salon. Ukifanya hivi, ata issues za in-laws ati sijui mamake ako na shida fulani, hutakuwa unaletewa.

@Purple, @Finest wine, @ranny, @Akeelah, @Cleopatra VII kindly do not miss this discussion and tag all the ladies I’ve missed especially if you know some woman who is about to take a loan, pay fees, move a man into her house, paying bills when she has a man and even those who are building houses in men’s ushago, contributing to joint projects or buying them even a stick of gum. Let us not miss out on this eye opening and timely discussion please, tag all women who are still building men even if they are not members just tag them.

A lady I know works for UN took her husband to Dubai for their first anniversary, out of excitement and she was used to it. He equally has a well paying job. After some time she realized that he never gives her anything, not for her birthday or valentine. So when anniversary rolled by she lied to him that her brother was sick so she had no money so it was upto him to take her somewhere for anniversary, he took her to the Coast, a very cheap place with not even a bath tub where she could wash her small kid. She was furious. And cried for days. She got married quickly before learning the guy and she paid for most stuff during the courtship. When she complains he says he has to help his siblings so he’s got no money to waste on birthdays, valentines and anniversary. She is still holding joint accounts with this guy. Doing joint projects. She cries alot and feels used. I don’t want to interfere bcz I believe she knows what she should do but hasn’t gotten to the point of having had enough and doing what she needs to do to protect herself from a leech. People change when they get fed up and have hard enough. No need to advise anyone who is not ready to change. Just let them cry until they get tired of hurting and they will make drastic choices immediately.

I avoid misogynistic threads like this one like the plague

No its good to know so that when you are tempted to be generous to a man it will stop you from wasting your time and resources. Or you want to have joint projects and accounts you know the attitude of the men you are dealing with. Men are sheep and they influence one another alot so it’s good to understand their mindset to avoid being a victim. Go read on red pill and mgtow then you will understand when a man is trying to psychologically manipulate you or someone you know. It’s always good to be in the know. Btw most men are very selfish but bcz women are maternal we struggle with being selfish to our own detriment.

I used to reply enthusiastically to this type of threads kitambo. Then slowly discovered these threads are started by v young boys who are clueless about what a marriage entails. They have been hurt by one woman and to them all women are the same. Scheming quickly thru this thread I am left wondering kwani hakuna women in successful careers/businesses with their own money pre-marriage? Those were the days I used to read people like mturandom who will put women down at the slightest opportunity.
I also figured out that majamaa wengine hapa KT wanapoteza wengine hapa while doing the complete opposite at home. And for that am out.

Haven’t you heard the story about how men go to bars and incite each other about beating their wives but the fool is the one who actually does it. Inaitwa chocha. Yaani incitement.

I think women benefit from these threads more coz men are more selfish than women naturally. So especially if you are dating as a woman it’s good to know the mindset of men so that you don’t end up being used.

As you said one time, you told your nieces that there’s something called red pill and they should be aware to avoid it being used against them by men.

BTW b4 I came to this forum I never knew about these things but once I got here, I was schooled and to be very honest I have learnt alot and grown alot from these threads.

Infact if there’s anybody who needs such threads it’s women coz women are stupidly generous. How do you take a loan of 90k pounds and wire it directly to your husband’s account? Isn’t that just being stupid? It’s bcz we are trusting and self sacrificing unfortunately many people exploit it, we have seen even mothers who eat their own kids money instead of investing. So at times we need such eye opening discussions to open our eyes especially women bcz our maternal nature is our Achilles heel. Human beings are selfish and we need to be selfish and to not be so trusting also otherwise we will be taken advantage of.

When I saw this thread I was like this is a thread that women need. Yaani take all what is here and see how it applies to you as a woman. How many times have you invested in a man and then he left you, like your bf whom you brought to the UK then after you did all that for him, he left you. That was a boyfriend.

Now husband, your friend wired 90k to her husband’s account bcz they have 3 teenage kids been together for maybe 20 years, they’re legally married. He took the money and eloped to Kenya with a slay queen, the house was collateral if she does not pay, she loses the house, she is raising 3 kids by herself, meanwhile baba watoto is in between thighs of a slay queen in Kenya enjoying the 90k pounds. These are cautionary tales that we need to hear so that we also do not fall victim.

This is a very good thread I like it. Women need to read this coz they are the ones conned most of the time. Even in pyramid schemes, cults, its women. Why? We are too trusting and giving. We need to deprogram from that selfless and trusting programming we get from childhood bcz it makes us victims. This world can be very cruel. If you are naive. And women are the most gullible people especially when they are in love. They can even give you a lung. LOL.

This threads are helping people learn. Let’s not take every thing negatively. This is a good thread. First about office relationships and about reciprocity in relationships. This is a message for women bcz they are always the ones doing the most in relationships and getting nothing.

T

And here you are commenting on a misogynistic thread. What irony!

Ladies make the words I have put in bold as your mantra when dealing with men. Very good advice on this thread. Lemme copy paste to some of my women groups, women need this education more than any other person.

I agree that these topics are healthy but not on KTalk. If I need general marital advice I got a few KT trusted mature men on speed dial and others in real life.
My view on women generally is that we are gifted with intuition…we do spot the red flags but we ignore them. May’be coz we are afraid of going it solo and we should not. It it ain’t working, it ain’t working…fullstop. If you con me once, you won’t con me again…
In Kyukland we say ngoma iturikaga ni guthinjirwo.

As for my nephews and nieces…nephews walisema MGTOW is for lonely sad men hiding behind keyboards. Nuff sed.
So nope these ain’t my type of threads anymore.

Kilimani moms is full of these stories. I took a loan. I paid fees. I did joint investments which means that you gave the man the money to do the investment and he put everything in his name. Even women with PhDs like Keitany wa Linturis going to build a 54 M house in a man’s shags. You wonder if it’s witchcraft or what is happening to women. If you are in Kilimani moms and you read this threads like 10 daily why can’t you learn from other people’s experiences you also have to do the Same?

I think women are brainwashed by society to just trust men. Sio hata mambo na kuogopa kukuwa single coz nowadays women are OK with being single especially if they have money to sustain themselves and they are adopting and using surrogacy and Coparenting. It’s just coming out of the prince charming mindset where men are portrayed as saviors and good people who always come to the rescue of women. Hizo fairytales we read in nursery all have the same trajectory. A man is always the angel who saves the woman so with that kind of mindset who wouldn’t give their all, it’s the same psychology used in pyramid and cults. Trust the cult leaders bcz they have your best interests at heart and they will save you from all your problems.

I always think about Monica Kuria and how she lost her life for just trusting Jowie. It’s so sad. If you see a woman who is selfish it’s the few who went through shit with men early so they learnt or saw it happen to their moms or close person to them. But majority of women are very naive and very easy to manipulate. If I didn’t fear God I would be minting women bcz they are so gullible its mind blowing.

Sometimes I ask myself if it’s the curse from the garden of Eden ama why are women so user friendly. Anyway I just thank God for protecting me when I didn’t know these things and I was also naive and there was no Benjamin Zulu and YouTube mentors to advise us. Nowadays information is everywhere and a woman has no excuse for being cheated, used and abused by men.

Currently I am helping an orphan. He has only 1 sister but it’s like he doesn’t care about improving his sister’s life. The girl is a bar maid I told him to talk to her I find her a job he’s not willing. So if a man can’t help his only sister, is it you a gf or wife he will help? This kid amesaidiwa kusoma from primary bcz his folks died if HIV in lower primary but he can’t assist his only sister. Many men are that way selfish even to their own blood.

I still help him bcz our faith expects us to help orphans and widows but he has taught me alot about selfish and entitled men can be. He has a job he can help his only sibling but he’s refused to. He expects people to help him and the majority of people who have helped him are women but he won’t help his younger sister.

I strongly believe that 3rd parties should not really be encouraged in a marriage. A marriage is between 2 people…so kupeleka problems zako zote Kilimani mums ni kujitesa sana. If couples learnt to communicate when the anger subsides then most issues would be resolved. TBH such a thread does not add value to my life so I would rather skip it…
I stumbled into Baruthi wa Thayu’s Patanisho the other day. Hmmmmm…interesting.

Without 3rd Parties many women would have committed suicide, killed children and husbands. Women vent and that’s why they survive problems unlike men. You are also a 3rd party to all of your friends having marriage problems. Have you ever told them that they should go back to their husbands and sort out their issues with their husbands? Women need social support. They can’t keep everything bottled up. What if the husband is the problem how do they talk to him? How does your friend paying 90k pounds loan and raising 3 teenagers alone talk to her husband who is in Kenya eating life with a big spoon? Anyway, marriage needs a level of delusional thinking to survive especially for wives bcz if you are to start thinking about how a man can take off and leave you to raise 3 kids by yourself, you can actually have a mental breakdown. When it actually happens there’s no where to hide and no amount of utopian thinking will shield you from the harsh reality of being a single mother who must slave for the rest of your life while a young girl in Kenya who has never worked a day in her life is enjoying those pounds you gave your husband bcz you believe in team work, self sacrifice and being a good and submissive wife. Depression. High blood pressure. Name it. A woman is too vulnerable to live in delusions. Have you ever seen a relaxed deer? They know they’re beasts of prey, so they keep antenna up for the lions and other Predators. Ever careful. A woman is a beast of prey. She must always be alert bcz she’s more vulnerable.

So afadhali ata mwenye alikua pumped and dumped coz ameepuka utumwa? Dang. No wonder I am no wife material. LOL. But thanks for clarification on the place of wives in a man’s life. Chairlady pewa busaa.

Niaje Makena?

Asantaa zaidi:D