Neptune Ponzi Scheme

A friend we met in MSc. class today calls me, he inform me there is a shortcut of elevating me from a Ktalk millionaire to a Ktalk Billionaire.
The procedure entails registering for Neptune investment from Indonesia, where by I sign for a 90 days contract and invest 20K and I will be paid on daily bases Ksh1302 and its withdrawable for consecutive 90 days this translates to Ksh118,800.( minimum investment is ksh400 and maximum is ksh1,000,000.00)

My question was how is the company making all this unimaginable profit? what are they selling/ buying
where is there website, when did they start? and when will they die?

He could not answer any of the above question comprehensively and he kept insisting that we should meet for me to get hands on experience on the new investment in town.

When did this Ponzi scheme start? am aware in the beginning one can make some small money before the entire scam collapse?
ktalk paupers and billionaires please provide insights from previous experience for the victims

If you can’t identify what merchandise the company is dealing in, then YOU are the merchandise…

[ATTACH=full]374793[/ATTACH]

Run Forrest! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!:smiley:

A fool and his money…

Hehehehe, unataka kuingia kama bado iko down? All the best. You will probably not even recover your full 20k. Utachengwa ukuje kulia hapa.

Is it the one xtian has bn advertising pale i.g?

Run nigga run.

Wekelea hiyo bet. Ikiungua iungue

Utaambiwa uiname uchukue sabuni.

contact @Village Grandpa

Mulika huyo boiz wako, uaminifu unaanza na wewe

@Tommy Lee Sparta njoo kidogo. :smiley:

A fool and his money are soon parted