Nearly Killed a Lanye. PNC

When you find some elders in compromising situations don’t think you are a special bonobo ,it can happen to you as well especially if you are drunk.
I was about to travel and since I had like 50k I decided why not have some fun before I leave kenya for a short bs trip. i decided to pass by amar and look for a chips funga as I drowned my Gin looking for the best meat to take home. As time went by I saw a shiny fat biatch and decided it’s time. I called her and she came running to my table ordered two smirnoff and off we started conversations. I didn’t realize I was getting more drunk since I couldn’t finish the mzinga ,I told her I wanted someone to spend the whole night with and we agreed 5k for a night. Us those we went down the stairs and I remember I took a nduthi to sunrise hotel since I liked their services and the receptionist was my acquaintance not the first time I’ve slept at sunrise… all this time I didnt bother looking at the lanye all I wanted is to fuck that fat ass (am straight don’t get me wrong):expressionless:
Arrived at the hotel and paid 2500 got the keys and went to second floor……

1 Like

Kwani ni series tunangoja season 2? Maliza hekaya nanii

7 Likes

Leta hekaya …

2 Likes

Keino maliza hekaya brare fakin…ulikulwa mkia ama?

1 Like

This Isnt Over Lance Barber GIF by CBS

2 Likes

Wacha nipanguse machosi juu saa hii omosh angekuwa ananimezea mate huko condemned buana

Quick fast mzee

1 Like

Wanaume, I have always told you having a sleepover with a lanye is the most useless thing you can do. Lanye ni wa shot ukisonga. Sex with a lanye is just lust( No connection). You realize that after kumwaga shot ya kwanza.

6 Likes

Wendire itina kihii gike

1 Like

How do people spend a night with a lanye? Personally after I’ve mwagad I feel so disgusted with my self and her. All I want to do is just leave and go think about the meaning of life

4 Likes

The PNC that hit me bro was mad Alafu you add alcohol. Some of this men who kill women are always under influence. Was a lesson well learnt

1 Like

Alafu she tries getting closer na saa hii izo your beating yourself down like a burukenge

Pia massage ni upuzi

1 Like