Nduthi Business Any ideas

Ok. I dont have any experience with a nduthi. Good luck though!

About treating the rider well,
How can I do this?
I only know of giving them a one day free day with the bike for them to make their own money.
What are the other ways?

Enyewe there can only be two outcomes Success or Failure.Thank you!

He can’t get there with such an attitude even smugglers would deny him.

wachana na hio business kama hutaki kuwa unamutafuta daily akulipe, utalipwa maybe 2 weeks mzuri, kutoka hapo ni hide and seek

If you could get the rider to pay you 500 per day and at the end of 1 or 1.5 yrs you transfer it to their name.

Hapo rider will ‘maintain’ the bike carefully in the hopes of acquiring a bike in good condition.

This moron is here to waste your time.

Not the Kenyan duthi riders i know of. They only think of today, not of 1 year later.

My bro had one. For about 2 months pesa ilikuwa inatumwa proper. Then shinda zikaanza, he could get funny calls sijui niko Mombasa road nimeshikwa na karao. Mara sijui tyre imefanya nini. He tried another rider and the stories were the same. He sold the bike with premium tears iondoke kwa macho yake.

I’m not saying this is how yours will end but there’s a high probability in 5 months, kuna machozi utakuwa umemwaga mahali

Here it is…The main problem… You won’t get 300 or whatever daily… And Sundays are not ’ yours’. But if consistent daily you are okay.,26 days…7800…About 12 - 15 months for a ROI…But long long shot…Both from experience and research…Been thinking what else can I use a bike for? Can do some sums for you based on budget… But could charge…For Nduthi think consistency

Do you realise I’m not the owner of the question?

Ichukue kaka waache hawa wasenge wanakutakia mabaya.
Most important. Uweke tracker that Unaeza control kwa Android device Plus uingize kwa Sacco. Helps alot incase upate shida

with a nduthi in nairobi, its better to start a delivery business,
target online shops n small companies that need a trusted delivery person.
pay the rider instead…

hii biashara ya kupea watu gari za taxi, nduthi, matatu walete pesa per day never ends well