Ndume ni Ku Simp

Mgtow is here to stay. Imagine just having to fend for yourself. You don’t even have to work five days a week.

[ATTACH=full]401846[/ATTACH]

Yani kulipia kitu mrengo hii ndio unaita ujanja :D:D - huyu ata handjob siwes kubali, infact I recommend you to Amerix mjamaa.

So Moi was geh? Kubalini marriage is not for everyone. Hata CK was a birrionaire but alitoroka planteshen. Read The Manipulated Man, Polygamous Sex, Rationale Male, and other redpill book and you will know marriage has zero benefits for a man (except sex which even unmarried men are getting in plenty).

You’re literally giving examples of all the well known geh wababaz especially CK.

Uta dinya amerix but mrembo is where you draw the line

MGTOW is an excuse for the broken and disfunctional men.

aliwahi kukubomoa?

Such a clown. Ndume mzima unapangwa na ndume nyingine. Haina difference na kudinyana na ndume. Amekudinya akili sana.

who said I follow Amerix? I am a well-learned man. I read books. No one tells me what to do

Lmao read your last two sentences.

enda uka-advise simp mwenzako Manipulative Wife - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

We MGTOW are straight as fvck. Marriage ndio hatutaki

Men Going Their Own Way straight as fck. Lmaooo

go your own way is an idiomatic expression meaning to act independently/contrary to expectation. READ

Conformity is a bigger weakness than laziness. Mgtow is all for marriage but only with self respecting women.

Expectations of/from who? Niggas be delusional asf.

Conforming to what exactly? There’s no one literally no one forcing or compelling you to be anything other than your own instincts and your true nature.

To societal rights of passage like marriage. Mgtow is not advocating for celibacy, it’s just against commitment. All the other things you do are done by the Mgtow.

You expect all straight men to marry. Some of us are not interested in the bullshit called marriage

What you refer to as “societal rights of passage” is just an idea in your head. I don’t think there’s any human being (unless otherwise insane) who can compel another human being to be with a woman who they don’t like. Hizo ni ideas umeweka kwa kichwa yako thinking society expects anything (relationship-wise) from you. No one literally cares. Kila mtu ana focus na life na family yake, so stop blaming society for your silly Mgtow cult.

Secondly, we are all pre-programmed (by our genetics and hormones) to pursue women. That’s basic biology 101. Kujiambia ati you can move contrary to your genetics because of an online cult created by bitter males is simply being a fool. Your genetics will always Win.

Umeona story ya marriage wapi hapa? Typical Mgtow strawman arguments.