National schools: the nonsense that is Kenyan education system

Manze its just poor management of education systems that take advantage.

You spend over 20yrs running after education only to end up frustrated with no money and peanuts yet that guy who stopped somewhere and went for business or other fields has the chuoms you beg from him or do not want to see him with all your education useless titles and papers

Get educated or get money - i chose getting the money. Now my financial manager has PHD plus my directors as all employees pursue education niwaongezee mshahara and am here free writing nonesense in Ktalk

Watu was A work for watu was C

Yesterday I saw someone who was my classmate at the UoN many years ago driving a KBF Toyota RAV-4 yet he has a PhD, I was driving the mother of all Toyotas and have no PhD… How pathetic! Of course the more educated one is there is no proof that he will even earn more than others less educated… that is the reality…

Ours is a messed up man-eat-man society inherited from the colonizers and nurtured by gluttons, hyenas… they have no time to think about this as they are pre-occupied with stealing for themselves… The British appear to believe in the class system and that is what they perpetuated here…

wewe ni mushienzi. Kwani metric used to measure success ni toyota? meffi.

Education is meant to help you THINK ,on how best to make money.
Education is a means to an end but not the end in itself.

2500cc iingie kenyatalk slang.