NASA will lodge a serious petition

I didn’t agree with things written there

1 Like

Ask @Thagichu, hakosangi answers kwa maswali kama hizo.

4 Likes

hehe is this a good thing or a bad thing. the way mwalimu hapendi kuanikwa shosho media…

3 Likes

i don’t see reason why jubilee should be worried because they are not the ones who we incharge of the electoral process…you should have said IEBC…But also NASA can’t front any strong case in any court of law because from my understanding they do not have sufficient evidence to support the same…The reason Orengo insisted they cannot go to court this time round

3 Likes

Ushawai skia jina Fred Ngatia?
Kinyanjui je?

Wee ngoja tu

Saw this propaganda pic on the morning of 8/8 while on the line waiting to vote. Watu wanadanganywa ati babuon is leading yet it was morning and counting and tallying was to start in the evening when the polling stations close. Maajabu ni kuwa iko watu waliamini hii

@gashwin iko job online article writing

1 Like

Pia Mimi @gashwin nieke mpangoni

Senior counsel Ngatia and Muite et al. are on standby.

WTF

[MEDIA=facebook]1091986187600389[/MEDIA]

Eeeeh NASA will be engaging IEBC, jubilee did not carry out elections.

Na bado naongoja .

Most disloyal people in the world are lawyers. If Nasa is going to court believe you me, the other side knows it. The Nasa lawyer will whisper to his friend who will inturn hunt Ruto down and inform him of impending suit and promise to represent jubilee or be a part of the team that will. Lawyers like politicians want to eat together

1 Like

If you have ever watched the movie ‘a murder of crows’ starring Cuba Gooding Jnr, you will understand that lawyers are likened to crows, reputed to be an intelligent bird specie.

1 Like

But Uhuru will not be sworn in until August 29th in case there is no petition against him.

They think going to court on the last day one minute before eob is a win?

It will be a good thing if they go to Court. But lets wait and hear what Baba has to tell us today. Is he conceding? What does he want to tell us?

Maybe to determine each others gender

He he he!
I don’t.
But seriously, why would you keep such pics unless you’re a vet?

I dont keep them. Just got it from Google.

SC ni shida, juu team RWNEEBP wako huko na bulldozers na mastopper moto. Interesting times ahead