NASA IN PICTURES- SUSWA CHAPTER

Jana nili wasafishia macho na kisii chapter…

Leo oneni vile wamasaai wame tii…

Tano fresh

[ATTACH=full]116342[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116343[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116344[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]116345[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

Looks like an ODM Rally. Have you ever seen/read/fought a war where the generals are divided? I wonder what is going on in Kalonzo’s head.

I suppose you’re praying for their fallout…kama hauwapigi kura sijui shida yako nigani

3 Likes

meanwhile

[MEDIA=facebook]id=783648055093470;type=video[/MEDIA]

3 Likes

:D:D tears of joy

2 Likes

U should be sad my dear friend, jubilee is taking this one, take that to the bank. Cry for loss not for a win, we still have 5 days to go. Let’s meet at the ballot na Kama hutaki peace wewe ndio utakuwa wa kwanza kutoroka

1 Like

He is looking beyond 2017. Thought you should know

Actually that was a curious question. I’m not overtly interested neither am I invested personally in politics and who’s going to win this election. Been Googling to see how WWII was executed from different fronts.

1 Like

Tusafishe na za Kericho @coldpilsner usikuwe selective.

1 Like

Kwani :so it means that wearing a tumbilee t-shirt doesn’t mean necessarily that they are true tumbilee supporters .

So where did they get the shirts and hats from , were they paid to put it on.logically it makes no sense for me to put on your brand and deep inside I don’t like you !!! Anyway wacha watu wakule pesa Yao lakini tepe iko NASA. Toj too

3 Likes