narcos 3... the last manly tv show

I think anybody who entertains @patco shenanigans and goes with him back and forth over nonsensical stuff that touches on honosexuality is either gay or a teen. I can’t help but notice that Thomas really enjoys Petco’s callouts

By the way Mbitika ameweka thread kuhusu Terryanne Chebet ilhali uko tu hapa na vile unapenda discussions kuhusu kuma mzee za Kenyan tv anchors especially betty kyalo.

Saa hii ungekuwa ukishambulia @Azorr Ahai na @chap your arch nemesis.

Ndio hio thread hapo chini. Kimbia usichelewe. Unafaa ukuwe hapo Azor ahai akupate ukiwa tayari :

A village sponsor tries his luck with TerryAnne Chebet - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk

Nope. Mimi hii ktalk I only discuss two things; tech na career ending tackles. Ukinipata nikichangia kwa mjadala ya vinembe wazee then it could be nareply kitu interesting

Lakini jimit why do you always feel threatened by talkers who say they have money?

Your worst enemies are

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii
@Azor Ahai
@Sambamba
@Randy
Na @Thiem :D:D

Talkers who claim to have kakitu. Ukitaka kukasirisha jimit, weka picha ya gari yako ama hoteli ulikuwa juzi. Mtakosana for life.

@Oti The Gargantuan usikuwe hivyo. Hata wewe unaeza tajirika.

Na kuna project ulikuwa unafanya huko kwenu Sondu miriu hukuwai sema kama ulifaulu.

Nangoja better call Saul season 6

Ndio unitroll vile unatroll watu na ile mbicha ya mama na mtoto hadi siku nitakufa ukule 4kg of prepuce? Akili yako inakuaga kwa sphincter enyewe. You gat jokes.

Wacha wivu,itamalisa wewe:D:D:D:D

Narcos 1 : Sinaloa cartel
Narcos 2: Meddlin Cartel ( Pablo Escobar’s cartel )
Narcos 3: Cali Cartel
Sasa 3 ndio gani

Nikumbushe aki:D

Here is why am beefing with those guys
@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii is a fake mongoose. But siku izi mi si beef na yeye his input is interesting and informative. Plus he is broke can no longer afford bundles
@Azor Ahai has a warped perspective of life that got me clashing with him. But ye pia sina beef na yeye nowadays, informative input
@Sambamba tried to come for me in the past thinking he knows shit but his facade is visible light years away. This is a guy who tried to put me down saying I don’t know shit while yeye mwenyewe it’s clear kila kitu anagoogle.
Sijawahi kosana na @Randy
@Thiem is a peasant in my eyes. We had a showdown with him in the past where we compared mpesa statements and his wasn’t even closer to mine, and to think ni yeye ndo alianzisha thinking nitaback off.

Just like i guessed. Hii kuongea yako mingi inakuwaga fake. Sokwe mtu huweka matiti hapa daily. Umeona aki trolliwa na nani?

Heck your cousin agwambo posted uwesmake’s ass covered in his semen, umeona aki trolliwa na nani. You talk alot but most of your stories are just fake hekayas. Didn’t happen, has never happened.

Nope sikuwekei ng’o

Mbona mimi kuniingilia kila wakati chief. Noma ilianzia wapi?

Wewe am just messing with you. A friendly fire is all tryna test your limits and so far umehandle perfectly. Others are kina @Mbutaaaa

Basi hizo hekaya zako ukuwe unajiwekea juu zote ni fake news.

:DWhy can’t girls just get along?

Sweet cheeks let me guess, you are here for the violence? :D:D

[ATTACH=full]386611[/ATTACH]

3 ni mexico, inatoka November 5

Netflix imejaa woke idiots so do not expect this show to be manly. Lazima hapo wataweka dame wa kufupisha hao ndume plus geh lazima wajazwe ndio wafikeshe the diversity quota.

:D:D:D

I exposed you, mpaka you had to change your handle name and still you have the guts to engage me? Why did you change your handle name Jimit?:D:D:D

Back off mseee, never showed you my mpesa statement