Nana Gichuru

11 days ago (sept 11) she wrote:

Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘HOLY CRAP!!! WHAT A RIIIDEE…!!’
To lace, red lips and oversized headphones and this amazing ride!
‪#‎LifeAccessories‬ ‪#‎SetLife‬ ‪#‎HOLYCRAPWHATARIDE‬!!!

https://b-m.facebook.com/nana.gichuru/photos/a.1679086675653051.1073741828.1679029975658721/1690166411211744/?type=1&source=46&refid=17

Today she’s dead

premonition? suicide?

we always read too much into people’s fb updates after they die,

If lets say I update right now that " This long winding road is heavenly I could cruise on it till eternity"

If by some bad luck I pass on a few days later that status will be interpreted by FB “literature experts” in numerous ways

8 Likes

Could that YOLO attitude have influenced her driving?

3 Likes

Ati suicide…uko na jokes!!

from the way that ndai dissapeared under the lorry she must have been doing around150kph hapo and never saw the lorry coming otherwise she could have swerved she went straight into it like a nail into wood

Can we call it premonition then?

NA NIAJE BODY YAKE IKO TU SAWA MPAKA KWA MKIA

Her left hand is broken…n her upper body too …her legs too maybe

Let the bitch RIP! She lived and achieved the best that she could during her lifetime. Wengine hapa ni hustle tu… making a living off dead news at I premonition? This is not gon buy you a beamer!

1 Like

Kila siku tunaimba speed kills…if she had been doing 50 na lorry 50 she would have probably lived…lakini siku ya nyani kufa miti zote huteleza

3 Likes

If she was overtaking, she must have accelerated to beat the gap and maybe flashed her lights, hoping the truck driver would slow just a little bit and let her complete the manoeuvre but may be the truck driver was one of those heartless beasts most likely still suffering from the effects of the previous nights 2nd generation liquor. He couldn’t react in time or simply didn’t even bother to try.

5 Likes

[ATTACH=full]15973[/ATTACH]
just putting it out there. not judging not doin shit

4 Likes

Speed that thrills kills :frowning: :frowning:

1 Like

Pardon me but who was she before she died?

Damn! So she had that reputation? Fast, reckless and a dare devil?

oh shit! did she really gram that?

that’s her IG. @nanagichuru

oh dang! life’s biggest lessons are those we never wanna learn!

[SIZE=7].[/SIZE]

classic. one of the stupidest manoeuvres i’ve ever witnessed on our roads. just this morning another bimbo forced me off the road with that same move…now call me a heartless beast…

3 Likes