Name 5 Wholly African Multinationals. Then You'll Have The Answer To, WHY IS AFRICA UNDERDEVELOPED

m.wikipedia.org › wiki
Manu Chandaria - Wikipedia

He is a senior member of the Comcraft Group of Companies, [COLOR=rgb(247, 218, 100)]a billion dollar enterprise that has a presence in over 40 countries, and is on the boards of …

Manu Chandaria is Kenyan Kwa Jina Tu but he is an Indian.

Ok. Hiyo ni moja. Waiting for another 4

Let me ask you, why haven’t you started that brand of shoes? Hii ujinga ya kulalamika Kila saa eti gavament or other people haven’t done this or that is the classic example of basement-level intelligence. WEWE UMEFANYA NINI? What business or firm have you started? What innovative product have you developed?

I do not know what region of the country you come from, but I have noticed that the ‘experts’ in governonce, politics, economics, etc who complain the loudest about the state of affairs come from areas that produce NOTHING. They are experts on how taxes collected from Keroche, Naivas, Equity, Family, Interconsumer, Windsor, Africa Wines, Haco, Centum, Britain, NCBA, Brookside, Nairobi Women’s, etc etc (who started them?) should be used, but not how the tax base can be grown.

Watu wa serikali chukueni hii thread mtumie…This is the best diagnosis of our problems