Nairobi County Unable To Account Kshs 20 Billion

In one of the biggest financial scandals in the counties, Nairobi is unable to account for more than Sh20 billion, exposing the chaotic running of the government, theft and misuse of taxpayers’ money.

It now appears that the county government is a citadel of ghost workers with non-existent personal identification numbers (PINs) and weak control systems.

Curiously, billions of shillings collected through the JamboPay system are first deposited in a trust deed private account held by a third party — PKF Consulting — according to the latest Auditor-General’s Report. It says the county government is not a party to this trust deed, which also holds funds from other private entities.

Baba needs to rush to city hall this morning, investigate asap and absolve kidero from any corruption issues. Kilifystyle.

25 Likes

I thought Kidero alifanya head count ya employees, ama ilikuwa kuchuja ghost workers wa Kisia aongeze wake

8 Likes

Kidero must go

1 Like

Achana na Qidero, yeye ni msafi kaa pamba hadi tunampea EGH 12th Dec.

2 Likes

I think they used that headcount info.to know how big the loot was and the eating continued

14 Likes

300 ya parking hupitia kwake kila siku nadhani ako na branch ya bank kwa offisi yake.
Allegedly

2 Likes

He he he! This country will definitely experience a very serious financial crisis. Hii ni lazima, mpende msipende.

6 Likes

food for thought right there!

2 Likes

Jamaa ni mwizi , ataenda to our corrupt courts to block his accounts audit

3 Likes

If he ran Musco to the ground, what did people expect? I regret voting for that crook.

4 Likes

Corruption iko kila mahali…dim eyes are no better. Thinking that replacing Jubilee with Cord will reduce corruption is a dream. The reason why I will vote Jubilee is because leaders have a tendency to invest their cash in the counties and attend harambees in their counties. That means the stolen loot, somehow reaches the mountain despite it being just a fraction. We cannot allow that loot to be redirected to the lake.

9 Likes

Yule mtu alisema the average voter thinks he is smart but kumbe ni dunder had this mentality in mind. Unaibiwa na uko hapa unasema such n such steals better than the other.

19 Likes

[ATTACH=full]71168[/ATTACH]
breaking news: @Okiya 's official account hacked into @0730Hrs

3 Likes

All politicians are thieves, regardless of their ethnic affiliations. So replacing Jubilee with CORD is an exercise in futility. This is the reason why people vote for their tribal head because somehow the loot stolen reaches their counties in form of charity and investments. This is why as a person from the Mountain, I cannot vote CORD, because instead of solving corruption, the loot will just be redirected to Nyanza. I would also find a dim eye who votes for Jubilee stupid, because it is not in his best interests.

5 Likes

Hapo pa investing loot in your county umemiss by a mile. Hii justification haimek sense because wizi ni wizi tu, no need to sanitize it.

8 Likes

Thats Kenya for you. Karibu kenya sir.

2 Likes

I said a fraction. The bulk of it is invested in Nairobi or offshore. Kenyans have two choices, vote for your leader and you might get something, although little, in return. Vote for the other camp and be sure yo get nothing in return.

@Abba unaitwa hapa na mkuje na @Jakoyo na @Victor!

1 Like

wacha ujinga:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

4 Likes

Sjaskia kama kabura ameenda kwenyu mchango? Bro @M2Random ulikula nini ii wikendi kina guthukira?

7 Likes