Mziiiito

[MEDIA=twitter]1167527983491551232[/MEDIA]

Huyu jamaa sijui ni fala ama simba…ama bangi mbichi

Huyo ni mtu ameoa shetani ameiacha kwa nyumba. Anashindwa hizi shida ndogo ndogo mnamletea za nini.

Maybe part of that mbogi.

D- material at its best. Hivyo ndio nyinyi hubeba innocents ati inside job watasemea mbele. Zero investigations.

Were you dropped during birth?

You are the one who was dropped. That is why you can’t question your seniors when they tell you to teargas people fighting for your welfare. Worse, since hauna akili, you can’t say no when you are sent out empty-stomach on a rainy night to loiter like a stray dog ati uko patrol.

D material analysis at it’s best

D- analysis.

Huyu jamaa labda ni big shot fulani in the under world, aliona dingo akajua hii ni amateur hour then the dingo recognised him when he to snatch the phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LhAUE-QG-M

D- minus chaiman mwenyewe

Unaweza tisha mtu amelewa vizuri kweli?

QUOTE=“magreb, post: 2389949, member: 2228”]You are the one who was dropped. That is why you can’t question your seniors when they tell you to teargas people fighting for your welfare. Worse, since hauna akili, you can’t say no when you are sent out empty-stomach on a rainy night to loiter like a stray dog ati uko patrol.
[/QUOTE]

I’ve never tagged or quoted you on this forum wewe huwa unanifuata kila mahali, mimi sio shoga nor your mother, keti huko.

Poor analysis

D- analysis

Msiletee pamba hasira zenu. Machungu pelekeeni Inspector General ama OCS wa kwenu.

Ukiwa quoted sio necessary the two , labda the guy differs with your opinion.
there is no need to get nasty or anything especially when there is an ignore button.

Before I read the comments I knew somebody would say he is part of the gang and not even 3 comments in I see one. Ingekuwa Kenya this man would be looking at 20 years for violent robbery for simple reason he did not flinch. Many men are locked up in Kenya for flimsy reasons.

That’s why I couldn’t join police service to share a platform with some people. For you to join the police qualifications are:
Fail in school
Be not a critical thinker
Follow orders without asking a question
Ongezeni zingine

But why is ever tagging or quoting me, fagget yeye mimi niko straight kama bakora, if you find someone always quoting you he’s after attention atafute mashoga wenzake, saitan.

Kuna Afisa mmoja wa kdf mkubwa flani hivi kwa barracks [ station withheld ]
asked for leads " hawa ni wasee wenye wanaconnectiwa waks through backdoors.

so venye mkubwa hufanya ni, anapeana Chance, dont know kama ziko anyway, wanaitisha pesa prior to inclusion … I never understand how someone looking for a job gets asked for money …
anyway, Somedays back i heard a case of a buddy parting with his little hard earned cash every now and then to a D+ Diabetic, heavy , probably a bald, and protuded worm- infested stomach carrier , for the hope of getting a job.
Ukona salary ya 60+ na unakimbilia these little peanuts .
I swear these random fuckers are going to swump us.