Mzee apigwa na Bibi.

Niaje eunuch…yani makende ilibondwa ivo tu

Jamaa wa cyber mshande ikichelewa utafanyiwa hivi na mrazi

Vidze tsawe, kuja unywe kithethe na kibao

leo turufena kapondi atalala kama ame tuck in PPE kwa viatu

Huyo chali Poa kufinya mdomo ya kapondi. It’s like bull riding. But that back hand tho

:D:D:D:D Marine najua ukiingia kwa nyumba unakunja mkia ukiona Njeri

Very careful not to touch the machine. Loving wife

This is the earthly version of hell, it’s not a home. The scene must be one of many before it, perhaps escalating into this one-sided little war. The woman is the stronger character, but she’s flogging a dead horse. You can’t slap sense into an alcoholic. He needs rehab before she can get a shilling for food from him, if ever.

She probably thinks she can beat sense into him. But that is because she doesn’t understand the seriousness of the problem. A man who thinks it’s OK to go drink the only money he could buy food with then goes home to his kids empty-handed has more serious problems than just the fear of his wife. In fact this man fears nothing, let alone the shame of a beating–he is a man who has given up hope. See how he sits with his butt in the open, mumbling, “What d’you want?” and his only defence is to pinch her cheek! He is a broken man. He needs mending by a pschiatrist. The woman is fighting a losing battle.

Kama mtu hajiheshimu lazima afundishwe kujiheshimu. Ako na bahati transformer haikukatwa

You may choose to believe this or not. I harbour no hatred for the Agikuyu. None whatsoever.

I just say what they don’t like to hear.

I thought you blocked me though.

:D:D

Cheza chini, Anko!

Piga hiyo nyan’gau kabisa!.. We will finish this journey. Kumira kumira. In a lot of kuyu families, you hear of men who slid into Karura, never to be heard from again, this must be one the reasons.

You see… you are free to post but how I interpret the message is all my problem so ni sawa, but you have a bias towards us.
I have never blocked you or said I was going to. Naaah different views does not mean I instantly hit the block button. I block those that troll me and tag me stupidly to things that I have no interest in.

:Dno more parking for free

:smiley:
By the time ufikie kutandikwa makofi na mwanamke jua umekuwa 130kgs of pure sawdust, and she knows you are less than nothing.

You have a problem with the tribe my friend. Just like Miss Wine is telling you. How can you clamp eight million people under the same bracket? Do they all behave the same?

Huyu kina Okiya and Abba have a serious problem. Blocked the others so I don’t read the bigotry.

Very sickening and backward fellas